Blue Seed Music Video. Rare stuff.

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Blue Seed Music Video. Rare stuff.

Postby Cool Fire Bird » Fri Feb 28, 2003 3:54 pm

It's ture. ¬.¬ I've never seen a Blue Seed Music Video. They either don't work (here I mean) or are mixed up in other animes.

Anyway, I've just finished a new music video, and seeing as how I can advertise it, here it is.

Tribute to Momiji and Kusanagi - We'll Save Each Other

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=14831

Tell me what I should fix, please. So then I can go through all the mistakes and then come out with a better version when I get a better hosting ^_^
Cool Fire Bird

Postby mexicanjunior » Fri Feb 28, 2003 4:46 pm

Link is down. :cry:
mexicanjunior

Postby Cool Fire Bird » Fri Feb 28, 2003 4:47 pm

It shouldn't be down for long. Just give an hour or so. People have already downloaded it a lot today. o.O
Cool Fire Bird

Postby silver_moon » Fri Feb 28, 2003 7:39 pm

I'm having problems playing the video. Maybe it's just my version of Windows Media Player, but did you just compress the video too much? Most of the video looks like a lot of still pictures. Every now and then there's stuff moving like it normally should, but then it goes back to still pictures. Does your 4 MB version of the video do that, or is it just me?
ImageImage
silver_moon

Postby burntoast » Fri Feb 28, 2003 9:34 pm

can u really upload ur vidz from tripod? i have a tripod site but i haven't tried this yet.. maybe i should. :?

anyways i get an error message about "remote loading" or something like that. "not available for download" it says..

i just use tripod to host my images that i post on the forum. :o
"The only one to deprive you of happiness is yourself."
burntoast

Return to AMV Announcements