Blue Seed Music Video. Rare stuff.

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Cool Fire Bird
Org Profile

Blue Seed Music Video. Rare stuff.

Postby Cool Fire Bird » Fri Feb 28, 2003 3:54 pm

It's ture. ¬.¬ I've never seen a Blue Seed Music Video. They either don't work (here I mean) or are mixed up in other animes.

Anyway, I've just finished a new music video, and seeing as how I can advertise it, here it is.

Tribute to Momiji and Kusanagi - We'll Save Each Other

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=14831

Tell me what I should fix, please. So then I can go through all the mistakes and then come out with a better version when I get a better hosting ^_^

mexicanjunior
Org Profile

Postby mexicanjunior » Fri Feb 28, 2003 4:46 pm

Link is down. :cry:

Cool Fire Bird
Org Profile

Postby Cool Fire Bird » Fri Feb 28, 2003 4:47 pm

It shouldn't be down for long. Just give an hour or so. People have already downloaded it a lot today. o.O

silver_moon
Org Profile

Postby silver_moon » Fri Feb 28, 2003 7:39 pm

I'm having problems playing the video. Maybe it's just my version of Windows Media Player, but did you just compress the video too much? Most of the video looks like a lot of still pictures. Every now and then there's stuff moving like it normally should, but then it goes back to still pictures. Does your 4 MB version of the video do that, or is it just me?
ImageImage

burntoast
Org Profile

Postby burntoast » Fri Feb 28, 2003 9:34 pm

can u really upload ur vidz from tripod? i have a tripod site but i haven't tried this yet.. maybe i should. :?

anyways i get an error message about "remote loading" or something like that. "not available for download" it says..

i just use tripod to host my images that i post on the forum. :o
"The only one to deprive you of happiness is yourself."

Return to “AMV Announcements”