REDLINE

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
XIII
Org Profile

REDLINE

Post by XIII » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:52 pm

Nothing special, basically just the moive (REDLINE) made into a 5 minute music video.
Screenshot collection

Cecco
Biscotto
Org Profile

Re: REDLINE

Post by Cecco » Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:03 pm

Wow very good job,i very like 2 part |:>

Domius
Org Profile

Post by Domius » Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:10 am

O* i liked so much the banner, it reminds me the style of "300"( :ying: :ying: :ying: :ying: ), but it's not important for you lol

Anyway i liked so much the second part of the video, it was for me very excting and engaging, i think also that the song used in the first part is more faster and strong than the clip used because there is a bit wrong wrong clips selection(not in all clips). Indeed while i was seeing the first part, i was quite bored. In the second part there is a change, a better change. Although i liked so much the 2nd part, there are some things that i don't understand: Firstly the scene at 03:33 and from 04:28 to 04:47(they're reminders of the protagonist, when i was child?).

In conclusion i liked the video in general, what a pity for the first part, i liked the way that you used these two songs, too. The end of video is powerful! :up:

Diegao
Enjoy the music
Org Profile

Post by Diegao » Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:38 am

Best video with this anime so far. Really great job in the choice of the scenes and very solid editing overall.
Maybe a little bit long for my tastes, but the pacing was incredible and it managed to keep my attention to the video. :up:
Rising Production: Site - Forum - Facebook - Twitter

XIII
Org Profile

Post by XIII » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:14 am

Domius wrote:Firstly the scene at 03:33 and from 04:28 to 04:47(they're reminders of the protagonist, when i was child?). :up:
Yes ,those scenes are indeed flashbacks from the protagonist.

SeNniN
Org Profile

Post by SeNniN » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:57 pm

I liked it for the most part. I just thought you could have made better use of the internal sync at some parts, and it was on the long side for me. But, that's just personal taste more than anything. It was fun to watch, so good job. =]

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”