REDLINE

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

REDLINE

Postby XIII » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:52 pm

Nothing special, basically just the moive (REDLINE) made into a 5 minute music video.
Screenshot collection
"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls a butterfly"
XIII

Re: REDLINE

Postby Cecco » Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:03 pm

Wow very good job,i very like 2 part |:>
Cecco
Biscotto

Postby Domius » Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:10 am

O* i liked so much the banner, it reminds me the style of "300"( :ying: :ying: :ying: :ying: ), but it's not important for you lol

Anyway i liked so much the second part of the video, it was for me very excting and engaging, i think also that the song used in the first part is more faster and strong than the clip used because there is a bit wrong wrong clips selection(not in all clips). Indeed while i was seeing the first part, i was quite bored. In the second part there is a change, a better change. Although i liked so much the 2nd part, there are some things that i don't understand: Firstly the scene at 03:33 and from 04:28 to 04:47(they're reminders of the protagonist, when i was child?).

In conclusion i liked the video in general, what a pity for the first part, i liked the way that you used these two songs, too. The end of video is powerful! :up:
Domius

Postby diegao94 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:38 am

Best video with this anime so far. Really great job in the choice of the scenes and very solid editing overall.
Maybe a little bit long for my tastes, but the pacing was incredible and it managed to keep my attention to the video. :up:
Rising Production: Site - Forum - Facebook - Twitter
diegao94
Enjoy the music

Postby XIII » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:14 am

Domius wrote:Firstly the scene at 03:33 and from 04:28 to 04:47(they're reminders of the protagonist, when i was child?). :up:

Yes ,those scenes are indeed flashbacks from the protagonist.
"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls a butterfly"
XIII

Postby SeNniN » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:57 pm

I liked it for the most part. I just thought you could have made better use of the internal sync at some parts, and it was on the long side for me. But, that's just personal taste more than anything. It was fun to watch, so good job. =]
SeNniN

Return to AMV Announcements