Cowboy Bebop - Emotion Sickness

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Cowboy Bebop - Emotion Sickness

Postby skilled_fungus » Thu Feb 27, 2003 1:02 pm

This is my first decent AMV. I made it to the song Emotion Sickness by Silverchair. I would appreciate receiving any good, honest opinions to help my future AMVs. The FTP is somewhat slow, especially with a heavy user load so please be patient.

Anyways, the details page is here:

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=14797

or to just download it directly you can go here:

ftp://amv:amv@24.121.16.156/Cowboy_Bebo ... ckness.avi
skilled_fungus

Postby Chaos @ Kishina-Project » Thu Feb 27, 2003 4:09 pm

-> downloading, for amv of the month section.
Chaos @ Kishina-Project

sorry

Postby skilled_fungus » Thu Feb 27, 2003 5:20 pm

I came home today and found 7 people on the FTP. My upload speed is about 30 KB/s so I think I am going to limit the FTP to 2 users at a time, I am very sorry for the trouble, but this way everyone can download the file quickly and the next person can get it.
skilled_fungus

Postby Argentumfeles » Fri Feb 28, 2003 4:50 am

Wahoo, I'm going to see silverchair june 20th. ^_^ Major Fan ^_^ I'm at work now, so I can't download the vid. I'll check it out later.
Argentumfeles

Return to AMV Announcements