Oh no! More POE S2 videos! (R3/R4/R5/R6)

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
OropherZero
Org Profile

Re: Oh no! More POE S2 videos! (R3/R4/R5/R6)

Post by OropherZero » Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:03 am

dammit your overcoming loneliness was meant to be my drama/romance vid of the year, now before memories fade is :up: (want to import smexy NIS release of the anime from the U.S now >_>)

Emong
A Damaged Lemon
Org Profile

Post by Emong » Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:49 am

I watched Creating Something Beautiful and Before Memories Fade. Both were quite solid work, especially the former.

I can't decide whether I like it or dislike it that in both videos pacing and mood were consistently monotonous. It's as if the editing lived a life of its own with only loosely connected to the song. Usually the video follows the changes of tune and pacing of the song but here the video just kept rushing forward.

xDreww
Org Profile

Post by xDreww » Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:38 pm

Just going to say right now. I vote and predict siny, for most improved editor of 2012 for VCA/JCA. Nuff said.

siny
Org Profile

Post by siny » Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:14 pm

@OropherZero, oh thank you so much! Glad you like it! I think anything with Ano Hana makes me sad so I'm no good at judging that ;_;

@Emong, oh thank you for watching those! And for the nice comment ^^

@xDreww, ahah that means a lot coming from someone who always tries to push me into making things better ;p thank you!
ImageImage
ImageImage

Replay Studios
A Studio Within A Studio
Org Profile

Post by Replay Studios » Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:20 pm

you really shown talent during this siny ^^

GuntherAMVs
Mistress of Cocaine.
Org Profile

Post by GuntherAMVs » Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:59 pm

siny wrote:
I think Sommer fits that role more properly! :P <3
AHAHA~! Awwww, SINY~! *huggle* You're just the sweetest QwQ
But SERIOUSLY. You made my entire YEAR with these videos <3.. That Count vid~~ mmmmmmm <3 <3 <3
I fangirled for days x333
And Creating Something Beautiful, I think, is going down in AMV history~
*super huggle*
You're such an inspiration~! :'D
LIVE YOUR ART. LOVE YOUR LIFE.

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:02 am

I'd say my favourites are probably still Watery Symphony of Kai and Creating Something Beautiful mainly because I felt I connected stronger with those two. But then favourites are all subjective so it really doesn't mean much. xD I still love all your other videos from the different rounds though, you have a good knack of creating a great atmosphere for each of the unique themes. They were all really interesting and it made me really happy during the weeks of OrgEditor because I was excited to see what you would edit for each round and you didn't disappoint! :up:

Please keep making more beautiful AMVs. I can't wait to see what you'll come up with next time! ^^

P.S. Those banners are awesome. :up:

siny
Org Profile

Post by siny » Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:59 am

Aw thank you Reply! :oops:

Sommer!! <3 <3 So glad you liked that video! I would be lying if I said I didn't watch that anime because of you saying he was your favorite villain :D
Thank you so much sweetie! <3

Aimo, that means so much to me! You've been always one of my favorite editors so to read that, it just makes my day! I learned a lot during this contest, so hopefully I hope to not disappoint in the future either ^^ <3 And yay glad you like the banners! :)

P.S: Sorry the late reply to you all :oops:
ImageImage
ImageImage

EkaCoralian
Org Profile

Post by EkaCoralian » Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:53 pm

Those were all wonderful! I think Something Beautiful was my favorite; the idea was just so great. ;A; *applauds*

siny
Org Profile

Post by siny » Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:56 am

Thank you so much EkaCoralian <3 Glad you enjoyed them ^^
ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”