[Otakon 2012] Put Ya Guns On!

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
MycathatesyouAMV
Based Dicknugget
Org Profile

Re: [Otakon 2012] Put Ya Guns On!

Post by MycathatesyouAMV » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:37 am

I can't help but feeling like something is missing....
Discord: MycathatesyouAMV#5994

Ariasrose
BLOSSOM!
Org Profile

Post by Ariasrose » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:20 pm

Hnnnngh. This video really makes me so happy. Its so bombastic and it just makes me leg kick every time it starts.

I was so excited watching this at Otakon, the stupid grin on my face made me look so stupid
That I didn't give two f*cks.; D

Thank you Ryan Suzuki dono. Also, thanks for really really using my banner
Eeeeee.

<3

CacoVenom
Org Profile

Post by CacoVenom » Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:45 pm

amazing flow!!

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:07 pm

I wanted to wait until I could write a better and longer review for this before commenting but I can't think of any words at the moment except for "SO AWESOME!" :| And that's after multiple rewatches too. I am disappointed. In myself of course, not at you. XD

Anyway, it was everything I could ask for in an action video. I love the editing - the internal sync, the sleek transitions, the grainy fx, the perfect scenes, it was just fantastic. Unlike a few others mentioned, I actually felt that the connection between the song and the source were pretty compatible with each other. I don't mean the lyrics, but the general mood and feeling of both sources seem to fit perfectly well together. I can see why some thought the pacing could have been slow at a few sections but I didn't find it an issue, in fact I like the video the way it is just now because I can feel the hype and the tension from the video and that makes it extremely enjoyable to watch as an action AMV because the hype and the tension is what it's all about. :mrgreen:

Also I'm still in awe at some of your masks. Especially that one with the smoke around 1:55. It just looks so damn good! :up:

Now every time I rewatch this video, I'm being reminded that I need to watch this show. >__> Anyway great job Ryan! I can't wait to see what sort of video you'll come up with next! ^^

siny
Org Profile

Post by siny » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:41 am

I have no shame to say I gave you 5/5. I would give it again and again. I loved this video so much. The sync was awesome, the transitions so powerful, the scene choice fits so good with the song... All of this makes me want to come back and watch it again <3
ImageImage
ImageImage

Ijexis
Org Profile

Post by Ijexis » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:45 pm

Can't believe I missed the release of this. That was, to aptly put it, quite insane. :up:

EkaCoralian
Org Profile

Post by EkaCoralian » Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:39 am

Seriously awesome. Loved every minute of it! :ying:

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”