01100010 01101001 00101011 (Stereoscopic 3D)

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Chained(E)Studio
Org Profile

Re: 01100010 01101001 00101011 (Stereoscopic 3D)

Post by Chained(E)Studio » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:52 pm

Nice job with this, I liked the 3D work/effects. Especially when it would break down the buildings, body part.. it is enjoyable to watch... though I didn't really get it at all & was a bit long towards the end. Its always great to see the new interesting things you do! ='3

Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:09 am

From a production point of view, this was really awesome but it feels like a tech demo more then anything. That said, you should stop distributing the 2D version. The 2D version doesn't do the video justice. Require your viewers to watch it in 3D. Completely different experience. The 2D version feels stale and boring but the 3D one feels way more alive and interesting. All the flaws I see while watching it in 2D aren't really an issue when viewed in 3D. This is coming from someone who thinks 3D is a gimmick.

Good job.

Artofeel
Org Profile

Post by Artofeel » Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:27 am

Chained(E)Studio wrote:Nice job with this, I liked the 3D work/effects. Especially when it would break down the buildings, body part.. it is enjoyable to watch... though I didn't really get it at all & was a bit long towards the end. Its always great to see the new interesting things you do! ='3
pleased to try!
Pwolf wrote:From a production point of view, this was really awesome but it feels like a tech demo more then anything. That said, you should stop distributing the 2D version. The 2D version doesn't do the video justice. Require your viewers to watch it in 3D. Completely different experience. The 2D version feels stale and boring but the 3D one feels way more alive and interesting. All the flaws I see while watching it in 2D aren't really an issue when viewed in 3D. This is coming from someone who thinks 3D is a gimmick.
Well, I would like to leave the viewers choice.
Certainly not all have the necessary hardware...
...and not everyone knows, that they do not need special hardware for 3D viewing, anaglyph glasses is enough and they can be made manually

Anyway, thank for comments

CacoVenom
Org Profile

Post by CacoVenom » Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:22 am

lol man this is Amazing!!! :up: :up:

ExSphere
Org Profile

Post by ExSphere » Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:12 pm

Your style is always fun to watch because you never do the same thing twice. But I feel this video could of followed your previous video's and use more than one style. Usually your videos have multiple little cool gimmicks like seen here. But this video only did the number fade thing the whole time. That would be like if "conspiracy of law" only did the pen giving the shots color throughout the entire video. Obviously you have to work with the song and this one is a little less versatile than "conspiracy of seeds" I just can't help but feel like there could of been more.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”