Untitled #3 Back Online!

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Untitled #3 Back Online!

Postby iserlohn » Wed Feb 26, 2003 7:29 pm

Hey all!

Untitled #3/Die Without You/Sappy Lupin Video is now back online. This is tied for my favorite self-made video, and is kinda special to me. The direct link is the MPEG-1 on my FTP (Yes, it's big, no, I probably didn't need to give it that many bits, yes, I still expect you to download it), the indirect is the AMV CD Distro.

I should also point out that this is the new and revised version of this video. A few things have been cleaned up, the ending has been tweaked to be a bit more appropriate (and where I always wanted to end it...), and the video source is a bit cleaner as well. The link is:

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... .php?v=393

Feel free to send an email/PM with comments, I don't expect anyone to bother with a proper review (although I wouldn't mind if you did...)
"I'm recording an album tonight. Funny material and laughter will be dubbed in later."
--Bill Hicks
iserlohn

Postby jonmartensen » Thu Feb 27, 2003 1:12 am

Givin' it a DL as I type :wink:
jonmartensen

Return to AMV Announcements