[Quickening R2] Inner Depths

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
irriadin
BUBBLES!
Org Profile

[Quickening R2] Inner Depths

Post by irriadin » Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:04 am

YouTube link

Six days worth of work. Hope you enjoy.

Kisanzi
Why I likes so much?
Org Profile

Re: [Quickening R2] Inner Depths

Post by Kisanzi » Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:26 pm

Needs more bubbles.

But srsly, I actually liked how this video turned out. The scene selection could be more varied, but I love the overlays. You sir are the most schizopherenically versatile editor I've ever seen. But that's a good thing since it seems you can successfully dabble in almost any editing style.

Props man!

irriadin
BUBBLES!
Org Profile

Post by irriadin » Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:52 pm

Kisanzi wrote:Needs more bubbles.

But srsly, I actually liked how this video turned out. The scene selection could be more varied, but I love the overlays. You sir are the most schizopherenically versatile editor I've ever seen. But that's a good thing since it seems you can successfully dabble in almost any editing style.

Props man!
Thanks! :D Part of the reason why I worked my ass off on this video was because you basically told me it sucked at first. I was like "imma show him. I'LL SHOW HIM!!!" :P

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:49 pm

I agree with Kisanzi, those overlays are seriously gorgeous. They add so much more beauty to the mood that makes those sections particularly mesmerizing. :up:

irriadin
BUBBLES!
Org Profile

Post by irriadin » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:59 pm

AimoAio wrote:I agree with Kisanzi, those overlays are seriously gorgeous. They add so much more beauty to the mood that makes those sections particularly mesmerizing. :up:
Thanks May! I'm very happy that people like the overlay sections, they were my favorite part to do, by far :)

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”