The Red Letter

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

The Red Letter

Post by Rider4Z » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:40 pm

Image poster by pink haze.

I realize i shot myself in the foot by choosing my sources because of the brilliant videos already made to them, :oops: however for me personally none of this mattered. I fell in love with Casshern and needed to make a tribute to him. And if you haven't seen the series, I chose Nemo because of his journey of discovering who he is. I'll probably make at least one more to him in the future. :idea:

This amv isn't perfect. But it is what it is and i hope a few others will enjoy it or at least become inspired to watch the series. It's one of the most beautifully animated shows i've ever seen. <3

I'm not interested in criticism on this one, but if you insist on giving it you can leave an opinion if you want ^^. :book:

JudgeHolden
Org Profile

Re: The Red Letter

Post by JudgeHolden » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:54 pm

|:>

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Org Profile

Post by Kevmaster » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:03 am

May I say that this was stunningly beautiful? The way you portrayed the characters, matched the mood of the song in all aspects and diversity and managed to not disrupt the video flow by any means?
Loved the subtle, but powerful video effects. Video Quatliy was the best I've seen in a while. Simply looked gorgeous.

Great video! Thank you!

irriadin
BUBBLES!
Org Profile

Post by irriadin » Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:28 am

O:

I'll be OP'ing this sometime in the next week... Needless to say, there can't ever be too many Casshern Sins videos :dino:

pink haze
Org Profile

Post by pink haze » Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:19 pm

You know what I think of the amv~

Aw, you should credit yourself for working on the poster too, you did like half the work. ^o^
Rider4Z wrote:I'll probably make at least one more to him in the future. :idea:
In my dreams! I shan't believe it.
Although please do ask if you start lookin' for some song ideas. >_o Or a beta. If the last one wasn't too traumatizing.

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:26 pm

Saw this when you uploaded on youtube, but now that I'm starting to watch Casshern on Toonami and I have a vuage idea of whats going on so now its even more enjoyable. I'm pretty sure this can be added to the list of brilliant videos made with both sources. |:>

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:06 pm

JudgeHolden wrote: |:>
you remember why i put you in special thanks, right? :P<<me
Kevmaster wrote:May I say that this was stunningly beautiful? The way you portrayed the characters, matched the mood of the song in all aspects and diversity and managed to not disrupt the video flow by any means?
Loved the subtle, but powerful video effects. Video Quatliy was the best I've seen in a while. Simply looked gorgeous.

Great video! Thank you!
your kind words are very much appreciated, thank you for them <3
irriadin wrote:O:

I'll be OP'ing this sometime in the next week... Needless to say, there can't ever be too many Casshern Sins videos :dino:
your Illusion has bumped me out of a few contests so i'm a little bitter at you :P congrats on making AX btw :up:
pink haze wrote:You know what I think of the amv~

Aw, you should credit yourself for working on the poster too, you did like half the work. ^o^
Rider4Z wrote:I'll probably make at least one more to him in the future. :idea:
In my dreams! I shan't believe it.
Although please do ask if you start lookin' for some song ideas. >_o Or a beta. If the last one wasn't too traumatizing.
i thought you were done beta testing cuz this one wore you out? lol and i just tweaked the poster a bit to add credits. the design was by you.
Hagaren Viper wrote:Saw this when you uploaded on youtube, but now that I'm starting to watch Casshern on Toonami and I have a vuage idea of whats going on so now its even more enjoyable. I'm pretty sure this can be added to the list of brilliant videos made with both sources. |:>
i'm glad you started watching Casshern. it's not long, and it's really heart felt. i'd love to cosplay as Lyuze someday.

pink haze
Org Profile

Post by pink haze » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:31 am

Rider4Z wrote:i thought you were done beta testing cuz this one wore you out? lol and i just tweaked the poster a bit to add credits. the design was by you.
That's my favorite shot of Casshern you put in there, I have a poster of it on my wall. <3

CS vids are special; refusing to beta those breaks my heart.
And quit teasing. >D I stopped doing betas when I stopped editing (which wasn't your fault :rofl: ~though, as I told you before, doing a labor of love beta helped me finally get off my tush and make that decision, which was really awsm).

I look forward to whatever you make next! Pick an anime you're excited about working with. ^^
Hagaren Viper wrote:now that I'm starting to watch Casshern on Toonami
Hagaren picked up watching it again?! Huzzaaaaaaaaaaaaah~~

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:42 am

pink haze wrote:That's my favorite shot of Casshern you put in there, I have a poster of it on my wall. <3
i hope i find something sweet of Casshern at AX. a figurine would be boss <3 i may have to settle for a wallscroll tho (if i can find one)

EkaCoralian
Org Profile

Post by EkaCoralian » Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:25 pm

This was absolutely gorgeous. Its got to be one of my alltime favorite Casshern AMVs! Excellent work! :up:

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”