Slighty revised copy of The Divinity of Friendship

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Slighty revised copy of The Divinity of Friendship

Postby reigngoddess » Thu May 31, 2012 11:30 pm

So I made a few edits to my first AMV in order to submit it to the Anime Expo AMV contest. I wanted to swap it out with the one I had on my profile, but forgot until today (because I received notice that I got an opinion--stoked about that at least). But anyway, even if I had remembered during the 2 weeks, I wouldn't have been allowed to because it's not a remastered copy. I uploaded the copy I thought I submitted to the contest, however now I think I sent in a jittery copy and now I'm bummed. :nono: But I still thought I'd share this one at least. Thanks for watching! All comments are welcome!

reigngoddess

Return to AMV Announcements