The Fame Monster

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Elerye
Org Profile

Re: The Fame Monster

Post by Elerye » Wed May 02, 2012 12:26 pm

Awww the full mep was really awesome and enjoyable to watch!!
Thank you for let me take a part of it ;w;

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Wed May 02, 2012 1:41 pm

lloyd9988 wrote:
TritioAFB wrote:For real May? It's over now?

Well I already told you the reason why I didn't join was because I don't find myself editing with Lady Gaga.
But even when I don't like Gaga's music, I guess you guys had fun with the MEP. And having you as coordinator... :asd: you evil made them re edit everything :twisted:
You have no idea man :shock: Due to the tardiness of just one member, we all had too... too... Ugh!... NOOO! I can't say! May will get mad and force me to re-edit my part again!

^^Sarcasm^^

On a real note, This was a lot of fun and totally glad this was my first MEP! Everyone did such an amazing job! Good job guys! |:>
WHO SAID YOU COULD TAKE A BREAK?! GET BACK TO EDITING YOU. :twisted:
Mkid wrote:Awesome comment
:up: Glad you enjoyed it. But you're missing a track in that list. :P
Kain-x-spirits wrote:My hate for lady gaga is still the same after watching this, but not bad guys.
I liked the hanasaku-iroha part and the kanon one.
Chiiisus wrote:Like Kaipi, I still dislike Lady Gaga's music but I think you all did a really nicesu job.
The extra pancake detail in Niwa's track is awesome. :awesome:
The Ouran track made me giggle. x'D

Even though Niwa was slow with his tracks I really think that Intro was worth it. :ying:
P.s. Pancake those credits are awesome. *O*
Stop hating on Gaga. You two make me cry. :cry:

And I can't find this extra detail. :uhoh: Niwa mentioned it before too but I can't see it and it's annoying me. >__<
Emong wrote:Good job guys! This was pretty great. Especially that Kanon track was wonderful <3

but but.. Born This Way is so much better than The Fame Monster D:
But but...I like every song in The Fame Monster and only about four in Born This Way. D:

@ibabrak, Kairih, Centurione, Distance, pan_dbgt01: Thanks! Everyone gave it their best effort! :mrgreen:

@[madaraxD], Rider4Z, AyumiNeko, Elerye: Once again, thanks for participating. ;__; This project couldn't have been half nearly as awesome as it is without all of you giving it your best! <3

ALSO-

Upscaled 720p is now on Youtube and also available for direct download off the video information page. It's not super glossy quality but it's pretty decent. (That or my eyes are deteriorating faster than I thought. :uhoh: ) There's also a 480p XviD version for those who don't want the mp4 available for direct download. |:> I'll add this to the first post now.

Niwa
Cake Addiction
Org Profile

Post by Niwa » Wed May 02, 2012 2:18 pm

Pancake pics at 05.50

:bear:

Kousaka
Org Profile

Post by Kousaka » Wed May 02, 2012 4:03 pm

OH MY. THERE ARE NO WORDS TO EXPLAIN. All these feelings :ying:
Everyone did an amazing job~! Thank you for allowing me to participate in this, May~
- used to be iCardioidAMV/Cardioid (decided to hang it up and start anew)

Daaf
Org Profile

Post by Daaf » Wed May 02, 2012 6:21 pm

Gaga... Gaga Everywhere xD
Good MEP, nice edition and nice intro/outro

Ikore
Org Profile

Post by Ikore » Wed May 02, 2012 11:33 pm

I guess the audio mix could have been a little more unify?, but it was good mep, as a secret little monster, megusta :up:
SING! Never mind the words!!!

pan_dbgt01
Org Profile

Post by pan_dbgt01 » Thu May 03, 2012 8:47 am

I put this on YouTube last night to sit down and watch it on my TV and my husband was glued to it XD So must have been really good ;)

The Shiki part was the best part by far, but it was all enjoyable. So now I have to get him that anime to watch. LMAO

xDreww
Org Profile

Post by xDreww » Thu May 03, 2012 11:44 am

Damn the intro was awesome. Great job Niwa! What program did you use? Why does Black Butler remind me of a female version of Aclard from hellsing? LOL Liked Madaras track, had a nice tempo, didn't like the text though bro lol
Really liked elles track, tempo and pace was good. Great job Elle chii <3 Unexpected you doing effects xD And ALEX! I knew Paradise kiss had to be you. The moment I saw that color correction. haha amazing mood and edit like always. My favorite track of the MEP.
Nice job hosting the MEP May! Can't stand Lady Gaga btw, I wont be watching this again. xD

-Kyros-
Org Profile

Post by -Kyros- » Thu May 03, 2012 1:11 pm

Some tracks I really enjoyed (Hanasaku Iroha , dance in vampire bund )
others a little less
But I can say that came out a nice mep :D
intro was :ying:

Taite
Org Profile

Post by Taite » Thu May 03, 2012 6:58 pm

People are always biased into liking MEPs they are in, but I truly enjoyed it. There are always little things in each track you'd change as an editor, but it's all personal preference. Each track was solid and different. Ellechiii's track is also one of my favorites, but I still adore each track for different reasons.

And I must say, I'm surprised at how many don't like Lady Gaga! I'm not a crazy fan, but I think the songs in this mep were some of her best, and they aren't so awful that you shouldn't be able to watch it again! (coughdrewlolbutthanksyo) But oh well, to each their own I suppose :p
Image Image

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”