The Fame Monster

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Re: The Fame Monster

Post by Rider4Z » Fri May 04, 2012 9:07 pm

I just bought Teeth, Speechless and Telephone.

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Mon May 07, 2012 4:47 pm

Rider4Z wrote:I just bought Teeth, Speechless and Telephone.
I approve of this. :up:

And I'm surprised a lot of you enjoyed this despite disliking Gaga! Makes me happy nonetheless though. :)

Bakadeshi
Abuses Spellcheck
Org Profile

Post by Bakadeshi » Mon May 07, 2012 5:36 pm

Not bad for yourfirst project Aimo, some pretty good tracks in there. Overall enjoyable watch. Not real big on gaga , but i like a few of her songs.

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Org Profile

Post by Kevmaster » Sat May 19, 2012 10:09 am

This was beyond my expectations!
Lots of fabulous tracks that suited the topics and style of the different songs very well!

Also, the Dance in the Vampire Bund track was absolutely awesome and was definitely my favourite of the whole MEP.

Shin-AMV
Org Profile

Post by Shin-AMV » Sat May 19, 2012 4:15 pm

I have a love/hate relationship with Gaga and need to be in the mood for it in order to dig it. But after a few weeks and periodic watching while I was in the mood for it, I finally managed to finish all of this. Theres some good tracks in there and was fairly enjoyable for the most part. :up:

MystykAMV
Org Profile

Post by MystykAMV » Sat May 19, 2012 4:33 pm

Kevmaster wrote: Also, the Dance in the Vampire Bund track was absolutely awesome and was definitely my favourite of the whole MEP.
OMG Thank you so much!!!!!!!! *.* I'm really glad if you liked my part! :3

Overall nice MEP, there were some tracks that could have been better though imo :P

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”