East Coast One

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
EllipseIris
Org Profile

East Coast One

Post by EllipseIris » Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:11 am

Good day! I proudly present you my new full amv^^. The last time I made some(real)thing was this time last year with Eat me alive, so I really hope you will enjoy this one, too. :)
Some hints to the video before watching:
- I chose a glitch mob song, so expect heavy flow
- Sorry to the ones, who prefer them, but this is not a plot video, I didn't intend to tell a story in it, I chose another way of editing ->
- the video bases on the song, with internal synchronizing. My aim was not to get the right effects to get the footage fit the song, but tried to use possible internal movements of these animes. (though ofc mayor times i had to fix the clips with fxs)

I started the video last summer, giving up cause of lack of time. Now I finished it for the 4th MondoCon AMV contest 2012. (got 4th place - It was great to see it on big screen though:)
Thanks for watching!

TheSkywalker6117
Org Profile

Re: East Coast One

Post by TheSkywalker6117 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:21 pm

epic 8-)

EllipseIris
Org Profile

Post by EllipseIris » Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:08 pm

köszi:)

Kyssifur
Org Profile

Post by Kyssifur » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:26 am

:amv: :up: :amv:

Heni honey this is your best, believe me! I'd say this is the best hungarian amv of all time! (For me...) Quality? - no! FXs? - no! This is purely awesome epicness! :bear: Fantastic mood, almost perfect internal sync, moreover the editor is the cutest and most beautiful blonde princess in the world! I watch at least 10 times a day, listening to all day and I'm thinking about that how the hell did you do this video?! I'm still not sure will I be able to do something like this, ever!

:amv: :up: :amv:

(Me is still not perfect im angol)
we are awesome

EllipseIris
Org Profile

Post by EllipseIris » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:58 pm

Your reply questions a bit whether you liked the amv or me, but thank you either way! :D since I have always admired your editing, your opinion means a lot to me, so thanks:)
love you, too <3

lloyd9988
Org Profile

Post by lloyd9988 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:22 am

Straight up amazing man *_* Never seen such an amazing editing style before, and you have done such an amazing job :D

Synch was damn perfect and, despite me hating this genre of music, I liked it a whole lot :3

EllipseIris
Org Profile

Post by EllipseIris » Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:31 pm

woah thanks man*.* bright spot on the day:)

[madaraxD]
L1king Lolis
Org Profile

Post by [madaraxD] » Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:04 pm

I dont like the music, but the amv was edited very nice, good job! :up:

EllipseIris
Org Profile

Post by EllipseIris » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:49 pm

well, very thank you:)

Gito
Org Profile

Post by Gito » Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:06 pm

This was awesome! Lol, I love it. Never seen any of the shows/movies shown here, never heard the song, but I was immersed the whole time! Definitely well done! It makes me want to get started on the one I'm working on all over again! :D

EternalSamurai (Gito)

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”