Kinda semi new video :|

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Kinda semi new video :|

Postby mexicanjunior » Mon Feb 24, 2003 2:28 pm

Hey guys, I remade one of my older vids since the original version was really embaressing. :p The quality and editing is 151160162065x better than the original which was done with WMM using downloaded clips back in 09/08/01. It's called Cherrybomb V2 and uses various Slayers footage and a song called "Cherrybomb" by The Runaways (mmm...Lita Ford and Joan Jett goodness). It's probably my best editing and lip synch job and my first try using a few effects. ô_ô Anyway, give it a look if you'd like and feedback is always welcome. :shock: :D :shock:

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... php?v=2897
mexicanjunior

Postby Koopiskeva » Mon Feb 24, 2003 2:29 pm

: |

yep..
Hi.
Koopiskeva
|:

Location: Out There Occupation: Fondling Private Areas ..of the Nation.

Postby Corran » Mon Feb 24, 2003 2:58 pm

: | eh?

Well I haven't seen the original so I'll take your word on it. It is well synced and some of the effects are pretty cool. Interesting song... : \
Corran

Return to AMV Announcements