Flack Sleep - (╯°□°)╯︵ [dƎW]

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Shin-AMV
Org Profile

Flack Sleep - (╯°□°)╯︵ [dƎW]

Post by Shin-AMV » Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:08 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHDtfCEtrB0

A 3 day MEP IC for funsies. I dunno how it all got started, but it ended up being pretty fun to just mess around and help out a few editors and maybe introduce/re-introduce them to the Org. :bear:

Copypasta from SimplicityyAMV:
"Dream Team 3-day MEP IC vs Team Kony 2012

So this is a 3-day MEP vs Team Kony 2012. This all started when we were bored on skype one day with a bunch of cool cats, so someone decided to start a Team IC mep battle. Shit got real and we started picking our teams, and here is our MEP appropriately titled "FLACK SLEEP""
Last edited by Shin-AMV on Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Re: Flack Sleep - (╯°□°)╯︵ [dƎW]

Post by Ileia » Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:11 pm

This is a fine video that apparently only the two of us made. Yes. >_>

:ying:

Oh there they are. :awesome:
Last edited by Ileia on Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

Simplicityyamv
Org Profile

Post by Simplicityyamv » Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:14 pm

Yea, I had ALOT of fun making this. It was a good experience, editting with all these good people :D But there will be more to come!! May 2012... Round 2 :D

Sage
Org Profile

Post by Sage » Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:17 pm

One of my favorite things about editing is editing with others and meeting and getting to talk with fellow editors about common interests alone made this experience a really great one for me. This was really fun & I learned alot from everybody! Glad to have been a part of this and most definitely look forward to round 2 ;)

Ijexis
Org Profile

Post by Ijexis » Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:07 pm

That was quite an enjoyable watch and a great way for me to continue procrastinating, thank you for that.

[madaraxD]
L1king Lolis
Org Profile

Post by [madaraxD] » Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:08 am

awesome :up: , cant wait for round 2 :awesome:

Kairih
Org Profile

Post by Kairih » Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:29 am

Awesome MEP guys! :) I've watched in youtube before the org and I really liked it, now I can download it. *w*

Shin-AMV
Org Profile

Post by Shin-AMV » Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:33 am

I think this basic concept of this Team MEP IC thing could be made into a cool Org hosted type contest. Combine something like Project OrgEditor with the concept behind Level Up and make it a team thing and it would be quite the fun times. Have 1-2 veteran/experienced (or dare I say it, "pro") editors coordinate a team of new or aspiring editors. The veteran editors would be continually offering new advice/tips each week for the new themes/genres while the entire team scrambles to put something together to try and defeat all the other teams for the top prize. I'd be pretty fun.

I'm currently typing under the effects of ambien, so I dunno how much sense any of this made if it did at all, I'll reread it later if I remember to make sure its not a bunch of nonsense that I just wrote.

S.A. Robert
Org Profile

Post by S.A. Robert » Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:54 am

Nice MEP :up:
Cool mask transitions =)

irriadin
BUBBLES!
Org Profile

Post by irriadin » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:21 am

Shin-AMV wrote:I think this basic concept of this Team MEP IC thing could be made into a cool Org hosted type contest. Combine something like Project OrgEditor with the concept behind Level Up and make it a team thing and it would be quite the fun times. Have 1-2 veteran/experienced (or dare I say it, "pro") editors coordinate a team of new or aspiring editors. The veteran editors would be continually offering new advice/tips each week for the new themes/genres while the entire team scrambles to put something together to try and defeat all the other teams for the top prize. I'd be pretty fun.
I like the sound of this...

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”