Burstfull Energy AMV

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
MsAMVman
Org Profile

Burstfull Energy AMV

Post by MsAMVman » Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:39 am

Hello guys i created this topic to inform you about my newest creation!It is an anime mix using a little angel beats,fairy tail,one piece,soul eater and dragonball z it has take very good opinions and i would like you to watch it if you can and leave me your opinion or rate it or quickcomment on the video thank you in advance !!!!

URL for the video: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... p?v=185668

Kosmit
Slippery Pole
Org Profile

Re: Burstfull Energy AMV

Post by Kosmit » Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:41 am

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:06 am

I think that the song you choose should be the official anthem for all shonen characters. It really fits the theme of your video :up:

I really like the idea of this vid and how it revolves around so many shonen characters. I think that it just needs a little more flow though. Many times, the scenes that you choose didn't follow the pace of of the scene before or after it. For example, whenever the song's pace picked up, you kept showing scenes of really intense fights, but then switched to scenes of characters staring into the distance even though the song still had the pace of a fight part. (hope that made sense). In a nutshell, the pace of the video kept changing at a different rate than the pace of the song.

I'm still trying to find time to give this an OP. A lot of AMV stuff is going on right now that is taking up most of my time. Anyway, keep up the good work :up:

gotegenks
Org Profile

Post by gotegenks » Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:28 am

too much one piece.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”