On My Own (ef ~a tale of melodies~)

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
peppy_heppy
Org Profile

On My Own (ef ~a tale of melodies~)

Post by peppy_heppy » Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:36 am

Video: On My Own
Category: Drama, Character Profile, Serious
Anime: ef ~a tale of melodies~
Song: On My Own
Artist: Maria Ilieva (Bulgarian singer)
Creator: peppy_heppy

Youtube link

My second AMV. A big thank you once again for the feedback, which encouraged me to go on with the AMV-making. I realized I had a number of ideas waiting to be ralized, so I'll be making more and uploading them in the future. Any comments are greatly appreciated, I'd be happy if you share ideas for improvements.

The song is by Bulgarian singer Maria Ilieva and is devoted to the victims of human trafficking. It's from a Bulgarian film on the subect, telling the story of such a girl.
Last edited by peppy_heppy on Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

KingRoyMustang
Org Profile

Re: On My Own (ef ~a tale of melodies~)

Post by KingRoyMustang » Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:40 am

That was really good.

peppy_heppy
Org Profile

Post by peppy_heppy » Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:51 pm

KingRoyMustang wrote:That was really good.
Glad u like it ^^

Centurione
Org Profile

Post by Centurione » Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:12 pm

I'm sorry, but I didn't enjoy this video much.
Of course the fact I don't fancy this kind of music may have some influence on my general opinion.
I found scenes too long. Cuts should follow the music more, as for me, and I think transitions didn't fit well. I also find scene selection quite random.
But, this is your second AMV, so keep on doing stuff! :D

I'm sorry, I'm not really the right person to criticise works of others as I am not any kind of good editor (yet!).

peppy_heppy
Org Profile

Post by peppy_heppy » Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:37 pm

Centurione wrote:I'm sorry, but I didn't enjoy this video much.
Of course the fact I don't fancy this kind of music may have some influence on my general opinion.
I found scenes too long. Cuts should follow the music more, as for me, and I think transitions didn't fit well. I also find scene selection quite random.
But, this is your second AMV, so keep on doing stuff! :D

I'm sorry, I'm not really the right person to criticise works of others as I am not any kind of good editor (yet!).
Thank you for the feedback. I appreciate it. :wink:

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”