[A|S] Change

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
{AyumiNeko
Org Profile

[A|S] Change

Post by {AyumiNeko » Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:09 am

If you think Local version is too bright, you can download other version through indirect link, which is less bright.

Hope you enjoy!

tkfx
Org Profile

Re: [A|S] Change

Post by tkfx » Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:28 am

aww vickie that was soo sweet :D i love how you edit sentimental videos! -wants more- soo good (Y)

Distance
Org Profile

Post by Distance » Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:29 am

I like this song and anime combination a lot :D really makes me want to watch the Anime soon...which i shall..(hopefully) :mrgreen:
You know i like this Vickie, i hope to see more AMVs in this genre by you :awesome: :up:
ImageImage

Eion
Slash wouldn't treat me like this
Org Profile

Post by Eion » Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:06 pm

That was cute Vickie :) Good job! :)

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:34 pm

I LOVE 0:26-0:38. That part was just so perfect, so beautiful it sorta made me want to cry. XD The colouring and the use of glow in this was just brilliant. I absolutely adored the swirly particles you added for the memory sections, that was just excellent. :up:

My only gripe is some of the shakes looked a little awkward and 1:28 with him "turning back time" was done too literal it kinda felt strange. I do understand what you were trying to show though, just probably would have been better if he had left his hand on his head and then bring in the flashbacks so it'd look like he was just reminiscing.

But it was still a very awesome video. ;__; I really loved it. <3

HydraStar
Org Profile

Post by HydraStar » Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:14 am

Awesome job Vickie :> Though I didn't like the music much, yet the sync and everything was so good :up:

{AyumiNeko
Org Profile

Post by {AyumiNeko » Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:46 pm

HydraStar wrote:Awesome job Vickie :> Though I didn't like the music much, yet the sync and everything was so good :up:
Thanks Maryam! :D
AimoAio wrote:I LOVE 0:26-0:38. That part was just so perfect, so beautiful it sorta made me want to cry. XD The colouring and the use of glow in this was just brilliant. I absolutely adored the swirly particles you added for the memory sections, that was just excellent. :up:

My only gripe is some of the shakes looked a little awkward and 1:28 with him "turning back time" was done too literal it kinda felt strange. I do understand what you were trying to show though, just probably would have been better if he had left his hand on his head and then bring in the flashbacks so it'd look like he was just reminiscing.

But it was still a very awesome video. ;__; I really loved it. <3
Aww thanks May! :awesome: Glad you liked it that much.
And good idea about the 1:28 part, it would have looked well there, but I was so stubborn I simply wanted that clip to play backwards there. rofl
Eion wrote:That was cute Vickie :) Good job! :)
Thanks Alex! :D
Distance wrote:I like this song and anime combination a lot :D really makes me want to watch the Anime soon...which i shall..(hopefully) :mrgreen:
You know i like this Vickie, i hope to see more AMVs in this genre by you :awesome: :up:
Thanks! AND WATCH IT OMG. :dino:
And haha, maybe maybe.... -wiggles eyebrows-
tkfx wrote:aww vickie that was soo sweet :D i love how you edit sentimental videos! -wants more- soo good (Y)
Thanks Beckie! <3

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”