Under ! Where ? [Mr. Gable vs. the Table]

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Cross/fade
Type-Moon <3
Org Profile

Re: Under ! Where ? [Mr. Gable vs. the Table]

Post by Cross/fade » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:08 pm

Niwa wrote:We Swedish makes weird songs, but I like that.. I was planning eventually to do something with this song, but I didn't have enough underwear materials to create it... So I'm glad you you did it instead :up: Good job!

And come online more often! I miss our convos about VN's and panties ;_;
Yeah, we should catch each other online sooner or later. I agree about the weird Swedish songs thing xD.
Centurione wrote:This video has made my day completely! Especially, I loved my dad's face when he heard his daughter singing outloud "I can see your underwear from down here" Seriously, you're my perversive god today :wink:
Haha, I guess it's not a standard song you can hear from your daughter :uhoh:
schen wrote:Pantsu!!!!! Great job man! :D :up:
Thanks Schen :up:
VovanKoperativ wrote:I have written it on AmvNews and on your old Youtube link: this clip is really Awesome! :asd: I haven't seen something such fan for a long time.
And special thanks for the song and music group, i can't stop listen them! :beer:
P.S. My favorite seconds of clip is 1:09-1:12, after them I immediately saw the anime, but original voice of this Sweet maid is terrible :cry:

Yeah, original voice isn't so sweet :uhoh: . Thank you for your support everywhere ! And btw. I might be late but I think you had birthday yesterday - H-birthday (yeah, hentai birthday 8-) ) :beer:

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:39 pm

OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:08 pm

This is some of your best work man. Great masking and motion ideas. I'm not big on fanservice but I can enjoy it when its set to silly music. Really enjoyed this made me wanna watch pacific coast party again with how simular it is editing wise aside from content. :up:
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

Diegao
Enjoy the music
Org Profile

Post by Diegao » Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:01 pm

I never laughed this much because of an Amv, I simply loved it. One of the best Amvs I've seen this year. You're amazing. Congratulations, sir. :up:
Rising Production: Site - Forum - Facebook - Twitter

Frezio
Org Profile

Post by Frezio » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:14 am

...strawberries :oops:
Unhealthy credits :nono:

VovanKoperativ
Org Profile

Post by VovanKoperativ » Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:11 am

Cross/fade wrote: Yeah, original voice isn't so sweet :uhoh: . Thank you for your support everywhere ! And btw. I might be late but I think you had birthday yesterday - H-birthday (yeah, hentai birthday 8-) ) :beer:
Thanks for congratulation and again this amv - best present for 18 year's old guy :ying:
Same question as I have seen, why you didn't send it to Akross 2011? In that case you might win the nomination of best Fan or something more :up:

Cross/fade
Type-Moon <3
Org Profile

Post by Cross/fade » Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:14 pm

EvaFan wrote:This is some of your best work man. Great masking and motion ideas. I'm not big on fanservice but I can enjoy it when its set to silly music. Really enjoyed this made me wanna watch pacific coast party again with how simular it is editing wise aside from content. :up:
Yeah, when I was editing Pacific Coast Party was the first thing that came to mind .... maybe with that old M@D I made from Edelweiss VN. Anyway, glad you enjoyed !
Well played sir, well played ....
diegao94 wrote:I never laughed this much because of an Amv, I simply loved it. One of the best Amvs I've seen this year. You're amazing. Congratulations, sir. :up:
Glad you had fun. And thank you for your constant support !
Frezio wrote:...strawberries :oops:
Unhealthy credits :nono:
...... some doctors say it's healthy :awesome: :ying:
VovanKoperativ wrote:
Cross/fade wrote: Yeah, original voice isn't so sweet :uhoh: . Thank you for your support everywhere ! And btw. I might be late but I think you had birthday yesterday - H-birthday (yeah, hentai birthday 8-) ) :beer:
Thanks for congratulation and again this amv - best present for 18 year's old guy :ying:
Same question as I have seen, why you didn't send it to Akross 2011? In that case you might win the nomination of best Fan or something more :up:
Haha, glad you enjoyed your present :ying:

When it comes to Akross .... I thought it would be funny to send The Stage 2 I made in one day. Yeah, I know this is a lot better :awesome: but meh, I'm not that hot for contests in the first place. I might send a serious entry next year, who knows. I'm really grateful to amvnews thought, thanks to them most people who visit akross site can see this amv there.

Ikore
Org Profile

Re: Under ! Where ? [Mr. Gable wants to meet you]

Post by Ikore » Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:35 pm

JadeCharm wrote:Guess I've never seen you using that much effects and masks.
someone should go and watch :up:

:ying: awesome work, cross :ying: you should add a mention that this is one amv removed from youtube, but not for copyright infridgement, that's really a Win. :shark:
SING! Never mind the words!!!

Kosmit
Slippery Pole
Org Profile

Post by Kosmit » Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:40 am

Oh, and there is a trap in this AMV. Several times. I though you should know. :ying:

Sayco
Org Profile

Post by Sayco » Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:40 am

Oh Corss u are so magnificent! ;D ;p ;p thank's for givin me a such good time in credits ;p :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: . What a great relief :up: u know exactly what i like ;pp!

But come on! give me some extra pants! ;p |:> :asd:

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”