Bleach - Hero

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
blueobelix
Org Profile

Bleach - Hero

Post by blueobelix » Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:39 pm

Video : Bleach- Herohttp://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... p?v=184485
Category: Other, Fun, action
Anime: Bleach movie 4
Song: Skillet- Hero
Artist: BlueObelix
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14Xv-l56 ... ture=inbox
:awesome: Hope u like it! i'm not pro..!.

aye-lyke-pi
Org Profile

Re: Bleach - Hero

Post by aye-lyke-pi » Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:25 pm

not trying to sound mean, but it seems like you didnt understand the meaning of the song on this one.
it has a nice heavy beat, but it seems like a song for the underdog, not the overpowered pain fest that is most of bleach

Ryni0
Org Profile

Re: Bleach - Hero

Post by Ryni0 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:07 am

aye-lyke-pi wrote:not trying to sound mean, but it seems like you didnt understand the meaning of the song on this one.
it has a nice heavy beat, but it seems like a song for the underdog, not the overpowered pain fest that is most of bleach
Well, I agree with you at 100%. It looks like you only put some scene from Bleach and add audio, I didn't saw any sync in this. :roll:

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”