[Dream on Studios] Values

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
weMULTIPLYgasp
Org Profile

[Dream on Studios] Values

Post by weMULTIPLYgasp » Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:44 am

Value the friends you have now because you never know when you might lose them.

I can honestly say that I dumped all of my emotions into this amv. Ano hana is one of the very few animes that have actually made me tear up. I've felt sad in animes but i'll admit it, this one actually made me fully cry. Man tears lol. I can fully relate to the characters in this series because... I have no friends, lol i'm kidding, because I've had and drifted away from many friends through out the course of my lifetime. I'm just thankful to the ones who've decided to stick around :)

lloyd9988
Org Profile

Re: [Dream on Studios] Values

Post by lloyd9988 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:44 pm

I really Wuv this AMV, its a nice sonnet. :D My only complaint would have to be that there's a certain flow that isn't meshing quite perfectly with the music. Other than that, no complaints from capt'n complainer here! xD

[madaraxD]
L1king Lolis
Org Profile

Post by [madaraxD] » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:59 am

beatifull work, awesome francis :up:

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:16 pm

That was beautiful. :cry: Some of the flow was a bit iffy but the mood really was just beautiful. <3 Lovely work, good job! :up:

Taite
Org Profile

Post by Taite » Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:56 pm

Really wish that border wasn't there. :? But other than that and some iffy bits here and there (too many shakes, some harsh glows), it was good. I liked the lyrical sync, but it also did a good job and portraying the relationships in the anime at the same time. I'd say story as well, but it's pretty much impossible for anyone who hasn't seen the anime to know that none of the characters besides Jintan can see Minma.
Oh, and though the slowest part of the song is my favorite, I liked how it wasn't edited. If you've seen the anime, and you keep those last scenes in mind while listening to the lyrics, it's a nice conclusion. Oh, and I liked how the effect for the memories, just looked good. Nice job (:
Image Image

Kousaka
Org Profile

Post by Kousaka » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:28 pm

Awesome job. :up: It really brought out the essence of the anime.
- used to be iCardioidAMV/Cardioid (decided to hang it up and start anew)

weMULTIPLYgasp
Org Profile

Post by weMULTIPLYgasp » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:32 pm

lloyd9988 wrote:I really Wuv this AMV, its a nice sonnet. :D My only complaint would have to be that there's a certain flow that isn't meshing quite perfectly with the music. Other than that, no complaints from capt'n complainer here! xD
I get what you mean, thanks so much ^^

weMULTIPLYgasp
Org Profile

Post by weMULTIPLYgasp » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:32 pm

[madaraxD] wrote:beatifull work, awesome francis :up:
thank you xD :up:

weMULTIPLYgasp
Org Profile

Post by weMULTIPLYgasp » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:34 pm

AimoAio wrote:That was beautiful. :cry: Some of the flow was a bit iffy but the mood really was just beautiful. <3 Lovely work, good job! :up:
Thanks so much ^^
Taite wrote:Really wish that border wasn't there. :? But other than that and some iffy bits here and there (too many shakes, some harsh glows), it was good. I liked the lyrical sync, but it also did a good job and portraying the relationships in the anime at the same time. I'd say story as well, but it's pretty much impossible for anyone who hasn't seen the anime to know that none of the characters besides Jintan can see Minma.
Oh, and though the slowest part of the song is my favorite, I liked how it wasn't edited. If you've seen the anime, and you keep those last scenes in mind while listening to the lyrics, it's a nice conclusion. Oh, and I liked how the effect for the memories, just looked good. Nice job (:
Wow thank you alot for the feedback, it helped alot ^^

iCardioidAMV wrote:Awesome job. :up: It really brought out the essence of the anime.
thank you ^^ :up:

Magnus
Treasure this time
Org Profile

Post by Magnus » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:27 pm

Love the band and the anime is one of the best I've ever seen, totally checking this out!

Okay. I loved it. Maybe I'm a bit biased because of the sources, but totally enjoyed it anywhow!
Nicely edited, nice scene selection - good work! :up: :)
ImageImageImage

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”