Broken Wings Remastered

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Greek Prince
Org Profile

Re: Broken Wings Remastered

Post by Greek Prince » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:15 am

Thank you, i'm glad you like it ^^
I never realised how much everyone liked my old one until I made this one

Magnus
Treasure this time
Org Profile

Post by Magnus » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:32 am

OMGF YES!
*Watches*

Loved it when it came out, and loved the re-touches you made!
Some small nit-picks and spots that could had been smoother, but nothing major.

Solid 9/10 :up:
(This is ZetZu, long time no see)
Last edited by Magnus on Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage

NS
I like pants
Org Profile

Post by NS » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:40 am

oh yeahhhh. I remember this vid. Looks nice all remastered 'n' junk.

Greek Prince
Org Profile

Post by Greek Prince » Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:17 am

NS wrote:oh yeahhhh. I remember this vid. Looks nice all remastered 'n' junk.
Thank you!
Magnus wrote:OMGF YES!
*Watches*

Hey ZetZu what happened to your old account? Yeah I tried to make it better, some people prefer bits from the old one and some people prefer it this way but it was impossible for me to make it to please everyone since everyones opinions on the changes I should of done were different, glad you liked it though!

Magnus
Treasure this time
Org Profile

Post by Magnus » Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:26 am

Greek Prince wrote:
Magnus wrote:OMGF YES!
*Watches*

Hey ZetZu what happened to your old account? Yeah I tried to make it better, some people prefer bits from the old one and some people prefer it this way but it was impossible for me to make it to please everyone since everyones opinions on the changes I should of done were different, glad you liked it though!
Ah it's the very same account, just changed the name of it!
All videos still on my page, etc.

The original was and is still one of the top 3 bleach videos ever made.
Some of the change-up's gave me chills down my spine!

Would it be possible to get a download-link in a PM?
Like SendSpace or Mediafire or so?

Nice seeing you back around here man!
ImageImageImage

Greek Prince
Org Profile

Post by Greek Prince » Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:46 pm

Thanks man sure here is the link but im not too sure if this is the final version i remember uploading so many for beta testing, let me know if it isnt the full version and i'll try upload it for you tonight
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UHS11GIC

ExSphere
Org Profile

Post by ExSphere » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:29 pm

I love when I randomly decided to check the announcement thread and find something interesting. The original broken wings was always my favorite video from you, so too hear that it was remade got me very excited, and nervous. But this delivered! You prob got all my nit picks from the original and fixed em. In particular the original had a shot of someone dying then the whole screen fading to a bright red. ( to represent blood I'm assuming ) And the ending scene in the original never feeling as strong as the other fight scenes. The actually stabbing of the victim gave it a nice touch, not too mention the added masks and reflection to the glasses really kicked it in. There was so more masks you added that I noticed in the fight before the final one. Sorry I can't be more specific than that, I never watched bleach so I can't reference any character names. All in all though, I love it when editors decide to remake there older work and it was a delight to see this one blossom to perfection. :D

Greek Prince
Org Profile

Post by Greek Prince » Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:26 am

ExSphere wrote:I love when I randomly decided to check the announcement thread and find something interesting. The original broken wings was always my favorite video from you, so too hear that it was remade got me very excited, and nervous. But this delivered! You prob got all my nit picks from the original and fixed em. In particular the original had a shot of someone dying then the whole screen fading to a bright red. ( to represent blood I'm assuming ) And the ending scene in the original never feeling as strong as the other fight scenes. The actually stabbing of the victim gave it a nice touch, not too mention the added masks and reflection to the glasses really kicked it in. There was so more masks you added that I noticed in the fight before the final one. Sorry I can't be more specific than that, I never watched bleach so I can't reference any character names. All in all though, I love it when editors decide to remake there older work and it was a delight to see this one blossom to perfection. :D
Hey ExSphere! Yeah I had this in the works for ages, I wanted tp remaster Broken Wings for a while now. I'm glad you liked the remastered version I did add a few more maskings to try and tell my own story better which the other version lacked. Haha you should totally watch Bleach, i'm actually suprsed you liked Broken wings if you're not a Bleach fan but i'm really glad you liked it non-the less. Thnk you

LeX
Org Profile

Post by LeX » Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:38 am

love this vid since 2009.

Greek Prince
Org Profile

Post by Greek Prince » Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:56 am

Thank youu!! :)

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”