Soul Eater [Just Getting Started]

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Silent
Org Profile

Soul Eater [Just Getting Started]

Post by Silent » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:24 am

This video's a few months old, but I decided to post it here now! :D

The amv itself was started, and finished as just a fun/random action amv. I was beginnng to make it a anime mix, but went only with soul eater!

blaksun
The one and lonely ... only
Org Profile

Re: Soul Eater [Just Getting Started]

Post by blaksun » Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:05 pm

it is a lite big have you look at Compressing to H.264 with Zarx264gui :)
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/guides/ ... 64gui.html
Text endless companions so foe raid ones and even less that makes sense :)

Silent
Org Profile

Re: Soul Eater [Just Getting Started]

Post by Silent » Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:06 pm

blaksun wrote:it is a lite big have you look at Compressing to H.264 with Zarx264gui :)
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/guides/ ... 64gui.html
Hmm never thought about it, thanks for the tip & link! I'll compress it now, I always just thought it was because I rendered as WMV! :o

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”