PencilHead by Qwaqa

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
AceD
I AM THE BEST
Org Profile

Re: PencilHead by Qwaqa

Post by AceD » Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:18 pm

This is quite fun to do, am still amazed i got the "sweetpenguin" thing correct first try!

edit, i don't get the watsiq maze test at all!, my friend was able to solve it though...(dbl edit, figured it myself now, quite easy looking back -_-) and the full video is just...amazing, your one hell of an editor, reminded me of "the tv show" in a way.

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:54 am

Good artists copy, great artists steal.
Pablo Picasso

Good artists copy, great artists steal.
Banksy

Ctrl+C – Ctrl+V
Qwaqa

I lol'd

The videos were a neat watch assuming I found them all from all at the end of the test, puzzles were a good brain teaser.
Spoiler :
Does anyone know what the picture is for asking "Q" "and" "A"? It was my first guess, I thought it was some kind of trick, my thinking was thinking along the lines of Q&A. Questions and answers. The picture, I have no idea what it means or represents. I actually spent a good time trying to figure out what it was. Maybe its a rough sketch of qwaqa and two other people? Other stuff I have no idea.
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

vivan000
Org Profile

Post by vivan000 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:01 am

EvaFan wrote:
Spoiler :
Does anyone know what the picture is for asking "Q" "and" "A"? It was my first guess, I thought it was some kind of trick, my thinking was thinking along the lines of Q&A. Questions and answers. The picture, I have no idea what it means or represents. I actually spent a good time trying to figure out what it was. Maybe its a rough sketch of qwaqa and two other people? Other stuff I have no idea.
Spoiler :
So... why you don't just ask who is Q and who is A? :)

Shine_Star
Org Profile

Post by Shine_Star » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:33 am

This is so good! I'm amazed , I never saw anything like this on an amv, so you definitely pushed foward. Very well executed. I respect you :up:

riccardocasu
Org Profile

Post by riccardocasu » Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:16 pm

Respect :up:
:amv:

Shin-AMV
Org Profile

Post by Shin-AMV » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:30 pm

Blew my mind. That was just pure awesome.

SilkAMV
Org Profile

Post by SilkAMV » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:26 pm

This video gave me a vagina :shock:.

Warlike Swans
Org Profile

Post by Warlike Swans » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:10 pm

I'm awestruck... This is the best video I've seen on the internet since the Bad Apple PV.... and this may be better. I think I'm going to obsess over this for awhile. :dino:

Overture
Org Profile

Post by Overture » Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:04 am

Silk_SK wrote:This video gave me a vagina :shock:.
hey baby ;D how you doin.... <3 ?

p.s. setting the bar once again mr. Qwaqa (at least in my eyes)

Koopiskeva
|:
Location: Out There Occupation: Fondling Private Areas ..of the Nation.
Org Profile

Post by Koopiskeva » Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:32 pm

Good stuff :up:
Hi.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”