[cokAMVs] Bakemonogatari - Katy Perry_Futuristic Lover

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
OkamiRvS
Org Profile

[cokAMVs] Bakemonogatari - Katy Perry_Futuristic Lover

Post by OkamiRvS » Tue May 03, 2011 10:05 am

Ecco un mio nuovo video realizzato per il contest "la Liscapaz", il primo evento esterno organizzato da AMV.it
Il video è stato costruito buttandolo un po' li' ,ovvero, non mi ero imposto di iniziare un nuovo video xD inserendo la song su vegas avevo incominciato a fare qualche secondo con quest' anime particolare "bakemonogatari"... e così vedendo il post sull' it mi sono deciso di completarlo ... per non droppare e restare nei tempi gli ultimi 2 giorni ho dedicato completamente il mio tempo a concluderlo e aggiustare le scene nel miglior modo possibile ... spero di far buona posizione al contest e che il video vi piaccia ;D

Link contest: http://www.liscapaz.com
Link immagine del progetto di vegas:
http://img842.imageshack.us/i/immagineprogettovegas.png
Link immagine dei progetti di After Effects: http://img810.imageshack.us/g/immaginep ... after1.png
Last edited by OkamiRvS on Thu May 05, 2011 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Laerium
Org Profile

Re: [cokAMVs] Bakamonogatari - Katy Perry_Futuristic Lover

Post by Laerium » Tue May 03, 2011 1:48 pm

Simple, but I liked it ^_^ Mainly because you used scenes i don't usually watch on bakemonogatari AMV's...
So +1 for that :P
Nyarr ~!

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Tue May 03, 2011 1:51 pm

Gosh, I love the sync! :up: And like Laerium mentioned, the varied scene selection really made it different. Good job! :awesome:

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Tue May 03, 2011 2:04 pm

This is my favorite KP song, so I was hoping you did it fantastic justice, and I wasn't disappointed.

The sync was FANTASTIC, the scene selection was out of this world, and the entire thing flowed fantastically to create a really atmosphere. It was just a shame at how short it was. ;__;

NIIIICe. I highly reccomend. :up:

LeX
Org Profile

Post by LeX » Tue May 03, 2011 2:26 pm

is your acc name cokamvs? lol

nm, nice video-, nothing special but enjoyable yo

[madaraxD]
L1king Lolis
Org Profile

Post by [madaraxD] » Tue May 03, 2011 4:24 pm

I could not imagine combining this song with bakemonogatari but i like it, good job :up:

OkamiRvS
Org Profile

Re: [cokAMVs] Bakemonogatari - Katy Perry_Futuristic Lover

Post by OkamiRvS » Sat May 07, 2011 12:40 am

Thanks to all :awesome:

Mkid
Im on the case
Org Profile

Post by Mkid » Sat May 07, 2011 1:34 am

CodeZTM wrote:This is my favorite KP song, so I was hoping you did it fantastic justice, and I wasn't disappointed.

The sync was FANTASTIC, the scene selection was out of this world, and the entire thing flowed fantastically to create a really atmosphere. It was just a shame at how short it was. ;__;

x2 But i felt it get a little weaker at the end with the flow, BUT other than that PERFECT i really enjoyed it 4.9/5 ( so basically 5/5) :ying:

OkamiRvS
Org Profile

Post by OkamiRvS » Mon May 09, 2011 12:35 pm

Mkid wrote:
CodeZTM wrote:This is my favorite KP song, so I was hoping you did it fantastic justice, and I wasn't disappointed.

x2 But i felt it get a little weaker at the end with the flow, BUT other than that PERFECT i really enjoyed it 4.9/5 ( so basically 5/5) :ying:

NemeRox
Org Profile

Post by NemeRox » Mon May 09, 2011 4:23 pm

This is the only kp song I listen to and I actually like, I agree with the others you did a really great work with the sync, nice one there

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”