Moves To Kill + Baka Go Home

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Rubeeh
Org Profile

Re: Moves To Kill + Baka Go Home

Post by Rubeeh » Mon May 02, 2011 11:10 am

Loving the sync of moves to kill :up:
Awesomez.

Mol
Strawberry Pie
Org Profile

Post by Mol » Mon May 02, 2011 11:29 am

Moves:idk i cant feel this song.

Baka: NIce, "ripple?" effect kinda doesnt fit but fun to watch
Still better than that MMO.

JadeCharm
Org Profile

Post by JadeCharm » Wed May 04, 2011 9:36 am

MystykAMV wrote:Moves to kill:
You have some nice syncing there, but not everywhere, the beginning is really good, but then some clips were too fast, aslo the effect at 0:9 with that strange noise could have been nicer :P at about 1:26 sometimes you changed scenes before or after the beat, and actually why are they fighting? so there isn't too much story in it, apart from that they are fighting with each other. Some lip flaps, but nothing serious. It was really good for an experiment AMV :up:
It wasn't my intention to put a story in that...so there is no story ^^
don't know which effect at 0:9 you mean? I searched but I don't see any effect there
Rubeeh wrote:Loving the sync of moves to kill :up:
Awesomez.
Thank you :D
Milk Or Life! wrote:Moves:idk i cant feel this song.

Baka: NIce, "ripple?" effect kinda doesnt fit but fun to watch
effects in my video never fit! I just put them there because I want to annoy people ;P

MystykAMV
Org Profile

Post by MystykAMV » Wed May 04, 2011 10:59 am

JadeCharm wrote: It wasn't my intention to put a story in that...so there is no story ^^
don't know which effect at 0:9 you mean? I searched but I don't see any effect there
ah sorry, my mistake :P it was supposed to be 1:07 or 1:08 and also 1:11 :P I hope you understand it now, sorry :P

SF_Phoenix
Org Profile

Post by SF_Phoenix » Wed May 04, 2011 2:58 pm

Nanoha! =O

I enjoyed "Moves To Kill" quite a bit, love the use of pans. I also cannot edit with effects either, so I don't, who needs em =P?
Some parts of the song irritated me, but thats just the song's fault.

Can't really say I enjoyed "Baka Go Home" very much, but was a fun watch.

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Sat May 07, 2011 5:57 pm

Moves to Kill: I feel like you NAILED the opening, it set up such a perfect mood that it's like the two were meant to go together, it drew me in instantly. There were a few places that I wasn't feeling, but the action sequences more than made up for them. Very well done, I agree that I'll be keeping this in mind for the VCAs.

Baka Go Home: I said it on youtube already, but it's surprising how atmospheric this show can be when it wants to. Love the song too.

HydraStar
Org Profile

Post by HydraStar » Mon May 09, 2011 6:43 am

I liked both of your videos, Atomic by SHE is already one of my favorite songs :'D

JadeCharm
Org Profile

Post by JadeCharm » Mon May 09, 2011 1:08 pm

SF_Phoenix wrote:Nanoha! =O

I enjoyed "Moves To Kill" quite a bit, love the use of pans. I also cannot edit with effects either, so I don't, who needs em =P?
Some parts of the song irritated me, but thats just the song's fault.

Can't really say I enjoyed "Baka Go Home" very much, but was a fun watch.
Thank you very much for watching them! And you'r right! Who needs effects? No one! :mrgreen:
Hagaren Viper wrote:Moves to Kill: I feel like you NAILED the opening, it set up such a perfect mood that it's like the two were meant to go together, it drew me in instantly. There were a few places that I wasn't feeling, but the action sequences more than made up for them. Very well done, I agree that I'll be keeping this in mind for the VCAs.

Baka Go Home: I said it on youtube already, but it's surprising how atmospheric this show can be when it wants to. Love the song too.
Thankies! :up:
It would be awsome if there were more AMVs with Baka. That show is great! But somehow no one edits to it....strange :uhoh:
Hydra Star wrote:I liked both of your videos, Atomic by SHE is already one of my favorite songs :'D
Yeah that song is really cool! Think I'm lucky that picked one of your favorites ^^

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Mon May 09, 2011 3:16 pm

JadeCharm wrote: Thankies! :up:
It would be awsome if there were more AMVs with Baka. That show is great! But somehow no one edits to it....strange :uhoh:
If I actually buy this series over the summer, then maybe an AMV will follow :ying:

Cenit
LinkinBall Z
Org Profile

Post by Cenit » Thu May 12, 2011 5:24 am

Both good videos. Keep it up!
"Watch me. That's the real joke."

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”