Taking My First Step

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Taking My First Step

Postby KopiusFew » Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:52 am

For the longest time, I've enjoyed and admire editors and the work they've created. I've wanted to create an amv of my own for some time but the procrastinator in me wouldn't make it easy. well this week, i buckled down joined the org and started reading around like crazy and eventually came to grasp the very basics of editing. well this is the results of the the guides and help that has been given to me on this site. the best part of this was seeing my edit take form, it just felt wonderful. so yea, this is me getting my feet wet. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdGuFNEE4p8

your thoughts are welcome

[Kariudo: Thread moved from op ex. Added vidid tag]
KopiusFew

Re: Taking My First Step

Postby SeNniN » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:56 pm

hey this was actually really well put together considering that it's your first. You did manage to keep up with the song fairly well, and timed the clips right.
I just felt you could have used some other goodies that ff has to offer, and by that I mean some other scenes that were left out. All in all, it was good watch for me, so keep at it. :up:
Last edited by SeNniN on Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
SeNniN

Postby Ikore » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:03 am

idk but I like this :op:, it´s hard to believe this is your first video, nice rap edition btw.

I really would like a DD :(
SING! Never mind the words!!!
Ikore

Postby KopiusFew » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:17 am

Ikore wrote:idk but I like this :op:, it´s hard to believe this is your first video, nice rap edition btw.

I really would like a DD :(

Wow, this is probably the best compliment you could give a beginner, this is all me but i had a good friend who is more experience then i, he provided me with the song and some good tips along the way.

Sennin wrote:hey this was actually really well put together considering that it's your first. You did manage to keep up with the song fairly well, and timed the clips right.
I just felt you could have used some other goodies that ff has to offer, and by that I mean some other scenes that were left out. All in all, it was good watch for me, so keep at it. :up:

Thank you, i will try to improve my edit in my next work.
KopiusFew

Return to AMV Announcements