You make me happy :3

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Ematheo
Org Profile

You make me happy :3

Post by Ematheo » Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:50 am

So this is my newest amv. It's a very simple amv and I wanted to keep it that way. It actually was quite hard not to use any effects at all. (accept for text)

I started making this in early august 2010 and finished it just in time for an AMV contest january 29 this year.
After watching this you'll probably think "how on earth could this amv taken so long to finish?!" Well.. I'm slooow ._. and picky when it comes to picking out the right clips. Also I lost my inspiration somewhere in the middle of the making so had to take a break.
But now it's finished and It actually won the jury's choice award. LIKE WHAAAAT?! :O

Hope y'all enjoy. :3

lurvtuss

u_queen
Org Profile

Re: You make me happy :3

Post by u_queen » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:44 pm

This video is adorable. It's been a while since the last time I watch something that doesn't need a lot of effects for making it worth watching.

pink haze
Org Profile

Post by pink haze » Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:01 pm

NeverShoutNever! /gets!

Wow, that was really cute =D --and it moves along at a good clip too.
The very ending made me laugh XD

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:20 pm

That was extremely well done and well edited together. The pace, the font [OH GAWD, I ACTUALLY LIKED A FONT], the atmosphere and everything was there and it fit together. Also, I'm quite literal when I say this will be the first Inuyasha AMV I plan on keeping in the past 5 years of collecting AMVs. The sync was also very unique and fun to watch. :up:

Extremely well done!

5/5

Ematheo
Org Profile

Post by Ematheo » Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:35 pm

I'm glad you guys liked it. =D

pink haze: It's great that I could make you laugh! :D

CodeZTM: Haha, I actually searched some time for a font I thought would fit to the amv so it's nice that you liked it. And I'm honored to be in your amv collection. :>
lurvtuss

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”