[Akross 2010] He Even Smiled At Death - One Piece

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
mindinchaos
Org Profile

Re: [Akross 2010] He Even Smiled At Death - One Piece

Post by mindinchaos » Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:17 pm

LeX wrote:What i also want to add, i felt like you was inspirated by Whisper of the beast, am I right?
for this amv...no,
but that was the video who inspired me to be an editor too, so maybe I was influenced by it ^^

Masamune
Evawhore
Org Profile

Post by Masamune » Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:29 pm

Looooool, Whisper of the Beast...... not being an ass, but Whisper of the beast and this video have nothing in common, aside from a few reworked scenes, the concept and editing are completely different.
OFWGKTA

LeX
Org Profile

Post by LeX » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:06 am

Masamune wrote:Looooool, Whisper of the Beast...... not being an ass, but Whisper of the beast and this video have nothing in common, aside from a few reworked scenes, the concept and editing are completely different.
not being an ass, but did i say it have the same concept and editing?

I just asked if he was inspirated by Whisper of the beast, reading helps.

Saijiki
Org Profile

Post by Saijiki » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:38 am

Love it! Very nice scene selection, awesome work on the effects and the best of all was the story =D just incredible ^^too bad your gonna stop making amvs but good luck on your further live =)
YÜÜÜÄÄÄÄÄHHRRRRR!

Masamune
Evawhore
Org Profile

Post by Masamune » Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:36 am

LeX wrote:
Masamune wrote:Looooool, Whisper of the Beast...... not being an ass, but Whisper of the beast and this video have nothing in common, aside from a few reworked scenes, the concept and editing are completely different.
not being an ass, but did i say it have the same concept and editing?

I just asked if he was inspirated by Whisper of the beast, reading helps.
I'm not going to play this back and forth shit but I didn't put words in your mouth, I know what you said, and my point still stands "Whisper of the beast and this video have nothing in common" so how could it have been inspired from it? Just because a video is ran through After Effects? haha ok.
OFWGKTA

Rubeeh
Org Profile

Post by Rubeeh » Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:31 pm

Love this one :up:

Kitty-Galia
Org Profile

Post by Kitty-Galia » Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:30 pm

Nice AMV )
ImageImage