The Stage - Aoi Bungaku & Nodame Cantabile [Akross 2010]

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
User avatar
Cross/fade
Type-Moon <3
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 11:28 am
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: The Stage [Akross 2010]

Postby Cross/fade » Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:28 am

Laerium wrote:Yayy, it's announced here <3 me likes :3 nyarr, good job as always.
And lies. DIAnausaurs live. :dino:


Only in Portugal. They eat turtles ~~
EkaCoralian wrote:I thought this was a brilliant idea. Really kept me captivated!
This was just.. just superb. <3 If I had to give one suggestion of changing something, it may have been at the beginning when people were lightly clapping; because at that point you only heard music, so a sound effect of some light clapping might've been a nice touch. But otherwise, entranced the entire time.

You never disappoint, sir. :up:


Actually one of the editors who saw the beta (I think it was Sayco) suggested to throw out that clapping scene but I was like "Meh" xD. If I wanted to add clapping sound effect I would need to play with volume of tracks a bit ... not sure how well it would go, I'm really bad at making AMVs in theory like this lol.
Anyway, I'm happy it entertained you :up:

Sephirothishere wrote:Neat solid concept and editing. And great title/song choice considering the idea :awesome:

Spoiler :
still waiting for a video using Honey & Clover :x


Ugh, not making that AMV is my biggest regret when it comes to AMVs. I tried twice and I'm sure there will be a 3rd try ... maybe number 3 will be lucky.
Thanks for the comment :amv:

siny wrote:I must say I always look forward for your new videos, so this was an instant click. But I actually jumped when I saw Chiaki on your banner LOL cause I love Nodame!
This video is epic, feels like I'm watching a real show. I can almost imagine this on a big screen - now that would be really awesome!
Also it's a very nice concept. I really loved it <3


When I first read your comment I though you wrote you love Chiaki :ying: . Anyway, Nodame Cantabile is a great title, wish we had a bit more AMVs from it. Thanks for the support :amv:
Hope I will get to see this AMV on a big screen somewhere at the con or something

lokitocatracho wrote:To be honest, it's the first time I see one of your amvs, but this one just made me feel like I was there. The moment were the guy cries was brilliant. Hope to see this one in the finals :up:


I hope I will be able to advance further as well |:> .
I had my doubts about adding those emotional scenes in here. If the viewers didn't get "into" this amv this would fail but in the end I guess I made the right choice.

User avatar
Mkid
Im on the case
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:08 am
Status: No more mutants.
Location: A Farm in New York
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: The Stage - Aoi Bungaku & Nodame Cantabile [Akross 2010]

Postby Mkid » Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:13 am

:up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:
Image

User avatar
siny
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:41 pm
Location: Portugal
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: The Stage [Akross 2010]

Postby siny » Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:17 am

siny wrote:I must say I always look forward for your new videos, so this was an instant click. But I actually jumped when I saw Chiaki on your banner LOL cause I love Nodame!
This video is epic, feels like I'm watching a real show. I can almost imagine this on a big screen - now that would be really awesome!
Also it's a very nice concept. I really loved it <3


When I first read your comment I though you wrote you love Chiaki :ying: . Anyway, Nodame Cantabile is a great title, wish we had a bit more AMVs from it. Thanks for the support :amv:
Hope I will get to see this AMV on a big screen somewhere at the con or something


Ahah! Well like a big fan of Nodame I instantly recognized him :D
And you're so right, we really need more videos of Nodame <3

I hope you get your wish :awesome:
ImageImage
ImageImage

User avatar
Phantasmagoriat
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:26 pm
Status: ☁SteamPunked≈☂
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: The Stage - Aoi Bungaku & Nodame Cantabile [Akross 2010]

Postby Phantasmagoriat » Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:23 pm

Great, great AMV :up:

It is clever, and very reflexive [in the sense that your are aware your are watching a play]. Whether you intended to do that or not, this is a technique rarely used in AMVs these days, and I found it quite refreshing.

Again, nice work :wink:
Image
Org Profile | AMVGuide | Phan Picks! | THE424SHOW | YouTube | "Galactic Escape"

"Effort to Understand; Effort to be Understood; to See through Different Eyes."

User avatar
Cross/fade
Type-Moon <3
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 11:28 am
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: The Stage - Aoi Bungaku & Nodame Cantabile [Akross 2010]

Postby Cross/fade » Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:13 am

Mkid wrote::up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:


What can I say ? :up: :up: :up:

siny wrote:
siny wrote:I must say I always look forward for your new videos, so this was an instant click. But I actually jumped when I saw Chiaki on your banner LOL cause I love Nodame!
This video is epic, feels like I'm watching a real show. I can almost imagine this on a big screen - now that would be really awesome!
Also it's a very nice concept. I really loved it <3


When I first read your comment I though you wrote you love Chiaki :ying: . Anyway, Nodame Cantabile is a great title, wish we had a bit more AMVs from it. Thanks for the support :amv:
Hope I will get to see this AMV on a big screen somewhere at the con or something


Ahah! Well like a big fan of Nodame I instantly recognized him :D
And you're so right, we really need more videos of Nodame <3

I hope you get your wish :awesome:


Yeah, but I guess it's hard to come up with a good idea for a Nodame AMV other than a romance vid xD.
For now I can play this vid. only on a TV :3.

Phantasmagoriat wrote:Great, great AMV :up:

It is clever, and very reflexive [in the sense that your are aware your are watching a play]. Whether you intended to do that or not, this is a technique rarely used in AMVs these days, and I found it quite refreshing.

Again, nice work :wink:


So like .... you want to say ... that .... I'm a genius ? Yeah, I knew that.

Putting jokes aside I knew what I was doing but I didn't know you can call it a technique. It just kinda fitted in my eyes. Thanks for the comment.

User avatar
JadeCharm
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:43 pm
Location: Germany
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: The Stage - Aoi Bungaku & Nodame Cantabile [Akross 2010]

Postby JadeCharm » Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:28 am

that was really really cool and touched me someway
like how you mixed the animes :up:
wish you good luck for Akross
Image

User avatar
AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:19 pm
Location: Somewhere
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: The Stage - Aoi Bungaku & Nodame Cantabile [Akross 2010]

Postby AimoAio » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:14 am

Ohshiz, that was just fucking amazing! :up: :up:

The concept, the editing, the emotion! And I LOVE epic instrumental drama vids! :awesome: <3

Glitzer wrote:BRAAAAVO!

:asd:

Also good luck with Akross! Hope to see you in the finals! ^^
Image

User avatar
godix
a disturbed member
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2002 12:13 am
Org Profile

Re: The Stage - Aoi Bungaku & Nodame Cantabile [Akross 2010]

Postby godix » Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:40 pm

I said it elsewhere, but this video astounds me. Not the video itself exactly, but rather that it caused AKROSS users to give praise to something without in your face effects or so emo you start cutting your wrists after seeing it. Fucking amazing. Never thought I'd see that happen.

As for the video itself, it was well put together and kept my interest. Usually I don't like when vids show a band 'playing' the song, but somehow it wasn't annoying in this case. Perhaps it's just it wasn't the same damned K-On scenes or something. Anyway, nice job, one of the better vids of the contest so far.
Image

User avatar
chronosek
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:25 am
Location: Poland
Org Profile

Re: The Stage - Aoi Bungaku & Nodame Cantabile [Akross 2010]

Postby chronosek » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:49 pm

Gratulacje , epicko wyszło, aż ciarki przechodziły, pozazdrościć talentu można jedynie

User avatar
Cross/fade
Type-Moon <3
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 11:28 am
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: The Stage - Aoi Bungaku & Nodame Cantabile [Akross 2010]

Postby Cross/fade » Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:53 am

JadeCharm wrote:that was really really cool and touched me someway
like how you mixed the animes :up:
wish you good luck for Akross


Thanks JadeCharm. For both, enjoying this AMV and best wishes for the contest :amv: :up:

AimoAio wrote:Ohshiz, that was just fucking amazing! :up: :up:

The concept, the editing, the emotion! And I LOVE epic instrumental drama vids! :awesome: <3

Glitzer wrote:BRAAAAVO!

:asd:

Also good luck with Akross! Hope to see you in the finals! ^^


Ho ho, I love instrumental dramas as well. I guess in a month we will know if I advanced :amv:

godix wrote:I said it elsewhere, but this video astounds me. Not the video itself exactly, but rather that it caused AKROSS users to give praise to something without in your face effects or so emo you start cutting your wrists after seeing it. Fucking amazing. Never thought I'd see that happen.

As for the video itself, it was well put together and kept my interest. Usually I don't like when vids show a band 'playing' the song, but somehow it wasn't annoying in this case. Perhaps it's just it wasn't the same damned K-On scenes or something. Anyway, nice job, one of the better vids of the contest so far.


And I said I was a bit surprised by that as well :uhoh: . I guess the idea behind it was good enough to forget about effects to some degree. Glad the video kept you entertained |:>

chronolicus wrote:Gratulacje , epicko wyszło, aż ciarki przechodziły, pozazdrościć talentu można jedynie


Miło mi :). Talent czy nie, fajnie że dałeś radę się wczuć w atmosfere.

User avatar
Kain-x-spirits
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:29 am
Status: Hahahaha~
Location: Lyon, France
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: The Stage - Aoi Bungaku & Nodame Cantabile [Akross 2010]

Postby Kain-x-spirits » Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:22 pm

awesome :up: and good luck for akross

User avatar
Fizziks
Joined: Thu May 11, 2006 2:30 am
Org Profile

Re: The Stage - Aoi Bungaku & Nodame Cantabile [Akross 2010]

Postby Fizziks » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:16 pm

Nice work! :up: Definitely an interesting and well executed concept!
Image

User avatar
Koopiskeva
|:
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2002 7:31 pm
Status: O:
Location: Out There Occupation: Fondling Private Areas ..of the Nation.
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: The Stage - Aoi Bungaku & Nodame Cantabile [Akross 2010]

Postby Koopiskeva » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:22 pm

Very well done, good job! O:
Hi.

User avatar
Overture
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:12 pm
Org Profile

Re: The Stage - Aoi Bungaku & Nodame Cantabile [Akross 2010]

Postby Overture » Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:15 am

this left me speechless :ying: downloaded and just like your Spanish Wolf, im gonna be watching this over and over again later^^ hope this goes far in akross

HydraStar
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:34 am
Org Profile

Re: The Stage - Aoi Bungaku & Nodame Cantabile [Akross 2010]

Postby HydraStar » Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:47 am

I loved this video when i watched it on Akross =) the story is brilliant and touching. I liked it when that guy cries :>


Return to “AMV Announcements”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Kizaru-Senpai and 8 guests