FANmade Opening

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Sparky1-4
Org Profile

FANmade Opening

Post by Sparky1-4 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:21 am

This is a video I made recently in an attempt to create a realistic Bleach opening. Of course the result wasn't realistic, but at least the editing was ok(IMO). If you guys could leave an opinion on this video and/or comment here then that would be greatly appreciated :sweat:

Also, here's a link to the higher quality YT version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d66OgpSAN6k

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Re: FANmade Opening

Post by CodeZTM » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:27 am

I think it was a TAD effects overkills [it was hard to make out a few things here and there],but on the whole, I think you did a pretty great job. I also didn't really dig the yellow splotches towards the end, and the paper flying off was a really long scene with what could have been a lot of beat syncing.

But still, I dug it. It looked like a pretty realistic Bleach opening. |:>

S.A. Robert
Org Profile

Post by S.A. Robert » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:30 pm

I liked the clip, good)

Chained(E)Studio
Org Profile

Post by Chained(E)Studio » Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:41 am

I liked it for the most part!! I dont see very many good openings of Bleach, and actually I dont even like the actual Bleach openings. So I really enjoyed this. I think some parts were a little too dark, and I would have liked to see better pictures of the characters as well. Some pictures just didnt seem as nice as the others, or really match in a way? Usually openings have the slow mood pictures somewhat the same at least.

But still enjoyed :up:

EkaCoralian
Org Profile

Post by EkaCoralian » Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:17 am

Not gonna lie, that was awesome.

It seemed a biiiiiit too effects-heavy at the start, but overall really well done!

riccardocasu
Org Profile

Post by riccardocasu » Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:26 pm

I like it :)

Sparky1-4
Org Profile

Post by Sparky1-4 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:22 pm

CodeZTM wrote:I think it was a TAD effects overkills [it was hard to make out a few things here and there],but on the whole, I think you did a pretty great job. I also didn't really dig the yellow splotches towards the end, and the paper flying off was a really long scene with what could have been a lot of beat syncing.

But still, I dug it. It looked like a pretty realistic Bleach opening. |:>
Thanks for the comment :) , I kinda figured it would be too dark in some places due to the flicker x_X, i just didn't wanna take it out though xD. Also about the last bit, you could probably tell, but I just got lazy so that's why that scene was so drawn out lol.
S.A. Robert wrote:I liked the clip, good)
Thanks for the comment. I'm glad you enjoyed the video :P
Chained(E)Studio wrote:I liked it for the most part!! I dont see very many good openings of Bleach, and actually I don't even like the actual Bleach openings. So I really enjoyed this. I think some parts were a little too dark, and I would have liked to see better pictures of the characters as well. Some pictures just didn't seem as nice as the others, or really match in a way? Usually openings have the slow mood pictures somewhat the same at least.

But still enjoyed :up:
Yea, the renders got sucky once I started looking for the Espada characters, especially Aizen's renders. Thanks for the comment btw :mrgreen:
EkaCoralian wrote:Not gonna lie, that was awesome.

Lol, thanks for the comment :D

It seemed a biiiiiit too effects-heavy at the start, but overall really well done!
Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed the video :)

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”