post-apocalyptic cookies (fist amv)

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
cosmoho
Org Profile

Re: post-apocalyptic cookies (fist amv)

Post by cosmoho » Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:11 pm

GrooveOn wrote:i liked it too man 4/5 nice editing style.
thanks!
kireblue wrote:I am very much impressed :up: You did a great job at editing this, and you didn't make any of the mistakes that are usually found in "first AMVs" |:> Also, you matched your scenes to the pace of the song perfectly. Everything happened on the right note, at the right time, and you added in just the right amount of internal and beat sync. This was actually a very enjoyable AMV :D

Oh and, Welcome to the org.
Spoiler :
Dr.Dinosaur wrote: I'm not sure I understood the cookies. But whatevs ... it won't stop me from liking it.
x2
and thanks! i'm a bit surprised people are liking this after watching some badass amvs mine couldn't begin to be the bottom layer of.
quite glad though <3

what i seem to have gotten from these comments is that the cookie production facility stayed in my head. note taken, need better ways to make my themes apparent!

Chained(E)Studio
Org Profile

Post by Chained(E)Studio » Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:17 am

xD
I liked the cookies that were randomly placed in there, they even came on sort of good ^^

cosmoho
Org Profile

Post by cosmoho » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:01 pm

Chained(E)Studio wrote:xD
I liked the cookies that were randomly placed in there, they even came on sort of good ^^
i know right, cookies are the best! thanks for watching

nethernode
Org Profile

Post by nethernode » Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:54 am

Haha! This was so good! In fact, it was so good that it made me all reverse-nostalgic inside - I'm actually longing to/for [eh, whichever one reads better] a future of fully-automated robots making cookies with choc-tronic audio insides that actually tell you your future in a 60's-robot voice.

Und I absolutely love your ending of applause. It's all like: "The Process Is Now Complete. -deep breath- Yeah." :awesome:

cosmoho
Org Profile

Post by cosmoho » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:56 am

Undane_Ninja wrote:Haha! This was so good! In fact, it was so good that it made me all reverse-nostalgic inside - I'm actually longing to/for [eh, whichever one reads better] a future of fully-automated robots making cookies with choc-tronic audio insides that actually tell you your future in a 60's-robot voice.

Und I absolutely love your ending of applause. It's all like: "The Process Is Now Complete. -deep breath- Yeah." :awesome:
hell yes, at least one person got my theme. i like you sir, i do!

nethernode
Org Profile

Post by nethernode » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:16 am

Tee-hee... One great mind is as insane as the other. (mind you, mine lacks editing greatness at the moment... so I guess saying that is kinda pointless) :ying:

Nah, but seriously, I'm looking forward to your future creations!!

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”