Keitaro wants it that way

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Keitaro wants it that way

Postby imadude » Sun Feb 09, 2003 6:59 am

hey i just finished a new video using clips from love hina to Dynamite Boy's remake of The Backstreet Boys i want it that way this is one of the first videos i tried lip synching in it and while i do mess up in parts the lip synching to me is alright this is the first video i actually tried working on in awhile so i kinda wannaget it out there for people to see i must warn u i made it with windows movie maker with downloaded clips from other peoples videos who ill list right now and btw i apologize if i dont know the exact name of the video i downloaded most of them from kazaa

the one to Zebraheads the hell that is my life that has pages from the manga in the beginning im guessing TommyRude made it

the one to offsprings feelings that shows Keitaro getting his ass kicked through the whole thing

The Omni Strata Studios 1 to the techno version of whats up

The A O-X studios one to my december

the one made by umm Petro i guess to Wheatus' teenage dirtbag

now that ive done thati gotta say its actually a good video except for the sound wich of course the quality went a lil down when it was being created if you want it get me on either yahoo or AoL messenger thanks in advance
imadude

Postby imadude » Sun Feb 09, 2003 7:05 am

oh btw my name on both of the messengers is luisgauna2529
imadude

Postby imadude » Mon Feb 10, 2003 5:51 pm

oh hell screw it i might as well just do what i was gonna do from the beginning and just release my vids throughout school
imadude

Postby imadude » Mon Feb 10, 2003 5:53 pm

oh yeah just in the small chance som1 tried to download my video and i wasnt online im sorry
imadude

Return to AMV Announcements