Saddami Light - because we all can change ... but not really

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
JadeCharm
Org Profile

Re: Saddami Light - because we all can change ... but not really

Post by JadeCharm » Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:45 am

no matter if you make parody, action trailers, comedy or whatever I always like it
you are amazing!! :up:

Laerium
Org Profile

Post by Laerium » Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:23 am

Cross/fade wrote:
Laerium wrote:Your mind = wrong :'D
Such sweet words from you like always ~~. But I'm happy you liked this :amv:
: D you know you love it, turtle minion.
Nyarr ~!

Sayco
Org Profile

Post by Sayco » Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:22 am

Pretty enjoyable and definitely made me laugh! :up: :D Like always perfect matched anime with audio gives a great parody! :ying: :amv: (you dare to rape a death note! how could you!)
Cross... maybe it's time to make some action vid :P ;)

yes i can change i can change |:> |:> |:>

5/5 :awesome:

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Post by godix » Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:44 pm

The concept is a *LOT* more amusing than the execution. Essentially, you could have just put up some text saying "Light is Saddam Hussein and L is Satan LOL" while the song is playing and the video really wouldn't have been any less funny than it was.

HydraStar
Org Profile

Post by HydraStar » Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:05 pm

Very funny! I didn't see many funny videos about Death Note :D That was a cool idea after all. Good job.

Cross/fade
Type-Moon <3
Org Profile

Post by Cross/fade » Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:07 am

JadeCharm wrote:no matter if you make parody, action trailers, comedy or whatever I always like it
you are amazing!! :up:
Thanks Jade. I guess I should do a bit of other genres since I concentrated on comedy/parody vids lately. Anyway, thank you.
Laerium wrote:
Cross/fade wrote:
Laerium wrote:Your mind = wrong :'D
Such sweet words from you like always ~~. But I'm happy you liked this :amv:
: D you know you love it, turtle minion.
You make me look like some kind of masochist .... :awesome:
Sayco wrote:Pretty enjoyable and definitely made me laugh! :up: :D Like always perfect matched anime with audio gives a great parody! :ying: :amv: (you dare to rape a death note! how could you!)
Cross... maybe it's time to make some action vid :P ;)

yes i can change i can change |:> |:> |:>

5/5 :awesome:
The more epic anime is the better it feels to "rape it". That is all I can say |:>
godix wrote:The concept is a *LOT* more amusing than the execution. Essentially, you could have just put up some text saying "Light is Saddam Hussein and L is Satan LOL" while the song is playing and the video really wouldn't have been any less funny than it was.
Well, I COULD but it wouldn't really feel right for me as an editor so I sticked with a bit of a more time consuming plan. There are glitches here and there but I believe it's watchable. Thanks for the comment :amv:
Hydra Star wrote:Very funny! I didn't see many funny videos about Death Note :D That was a cool idea after all. Good job.
Glad it entertained you :D . There are a few DN parody vids out-there though. I'm sure if you look for them you would find something amusing as well.

S.A. Robert
Org Profile

Post by S.A. Robert » Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:52 am

While watching video, it was laughing, a great clip. Author thanks, good job :up:

Megamom
Org Profile

Post by Megamom » Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:23 pm

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

Koys
Org Profile

Post by Koys » Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:35 am

Crazy really XD

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:27 am

It didn't have the same depth and powerful scene selection as the Code Geass South Park video you made, but it was still very enjoyable. I think the biggest problem is that about 40% of the scenes could have been completely interchangeable with each other, and didn't have the right "stick" to make it into the epic story that the first one was. I hate comparing videos of editors to their previous videos, but really, it's the closest thing that I can compare to and get my line of thinking across.

But overall, it was FANTASTIC. I laughed, I got a giggle, and my anime club about DIED when they saw it. The lip sync was pretty nice, the editing matched the flow/humor of the song, and it was STRANGELY appropriate for the anime and matched really well together. :lol:

4/5

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”