Our First, and last Release (Trigun)

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Our First, and last Release (Trigun)

Postby MorningSon » Sat Feb 08, 2003 4:35 pm

Intro
Ok, me and a few friends made an AMV to Saliva - Click Click Boom to what else? Trigun.

We created a production Studio called Controlled Chaos Productions, Inspired by this.

We had seen a few really good AMVs and some of the bigger anime series (trigun, cowboy bebop etc.). And like any eager young college freshmen who love anime, we set out to create the greatest anime music video ever created. *insert evil laugh here*

Most of you vets should have the same thoughs within your heads at this point: "I'll bet it sucked." And you know what? You are absolutly right.

I should not be so hard on ourselves, I belive our video is pretty good for a first attempt and has some redeeming qualaties.

Lets go over what I think is wrong with the video, in no particular order:

Problems
1. Its a fansub!

2. Bad song choice (not really, but didn't have ALOT to do with trigun and was used mainly for timing)

3. Its a Trigun AMV (this is my own personal issue, i looked at the top list of most anime used and realize now that, trigun, cowboy bebop, DBZ have all been done to death.)

How to get it:
But onto the more important issue of the video itself. I could set up my own FTP, but I have never done that and I don't need the aggrevation. I could even set up my own Web server (CCP had its own for a while) but I cannot be sure of the popularity of this forum and i don't need my ISP to shut me down for running my own site. But I have one more option. For those of you familar with E-Mule i will provide the ED2K link to the file I am hosting so you can get it that way.

ED2K Link
<a href="ed2k://|file|trigun.zip|32622634|9a646327279217f27f30773db3eaadd8|/">Trigun - Click Click Boom</a>

Tech Info:
Next time i will have more, since its been a while, i don't remember exactly how we made this (in terms of exact codec) But i am positve its DivX If the v5 codec doesnt work then the 3.11 alpha should solve the problems, you can get it Here

P.S.
For those of you interested in a history lesson, you would be interested to know that CCP (controlled chaos productions) is no longer in existance. I have started my own in my spare time and hope to have some new videos soon.
MorningSon

Postby MorningSon » Sat Feb 08, 2003 4:44 pm

Ok sorry forgot to mention which server i am on

S.Q.
207.44.182.8:4242

or the emule link
<a href="ed2k://|server|207.44.182.8|4242|/">S.Q.</a>

I tried for ADAnet or silent bob, but they were both full :/
MorningSon

Postby MorningSon » Sat Feb 08, 2003 5:36 pm

OK screw emule, too much of a pain in the ass, i am gonna bite the bullet and serve the file myself go for it

http://66.25.69.255/
MorningSon

Postby Tash » Sat Feb 08, 2003 5:59 pm

im to lazy to read what your saying
Tash

Postby MorningSon » Sat Feb 08, 2003 6:00 pm

:/ i should have known better than to ramble on

For Simplicity:

ALL YOU NEED IS THE LAST LINK

or these
http://66.25.69.255/
http://66.25.69.255/trigun.avi
MorningSon

Postby Koopiskeva » Sat Feb 08, 2003 7:19 pm

You should really sign yourself on the org and add the video to the database.
Hi.
Koopiskeva
|:

Location: Out There Occupation: Fondling Private Areas ..of the Nation.

Postby MorningSon » Sat Feb 08, 2003 7:20 pm

i think i shall

if you have seen the video, please give me some opinions
MorningSon

Postby MorningSon » Sat Feb 08, 2003 7:41 pm

Ok, done its available, just ignore "click click boom2" tho the first will work just fine
MorningSon

Postby ladydx » Sun Feb 09, 2003 11:49 pm

Hmm..new trigun vid..*downloads...*..I'll get you a reveiw ASAP..hopefully by the end of the week..it's still d/ling at this time or else I'd say good or bad..or something to that effect..*wanders off to work some more on her own Trigun stuff*

Yes, I'm a chick. Yes, I like anime. Yes, I make AMV's. Yes, I play video games.
Yes, I'm taken.
ladydx

Return to AMV Announcements