Get Down

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
VIDOK
Org Profile

Get Down

Post by VIDOK » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:08 pm

V for VIDOK [FS] Opium-V

Ikore
Org Profile

Re: Get Down

Post by Ikore » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:33 pm

first*

/ghets

-EDIT-

1st time= hate it, messy, piece of garbage t_T
2nd time, hey im getting... something.
3rd time, this is cool, totally dig it :up: :up: :book:

love your work man, keep it up! :bzz2: :bzz2: :bzz2: :bzz2: :bzz2:
SING! Never mind the words!!!

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:35 am

Eh, it was alright. I enjoyed some of it, the singers voice and the silliness of the clips didn't match well in my opinion. I think that's what held me back from getting into it. The motion was pretty good throughout though. I like your more serious action vids alot better.

3/5
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

S.A. Robert
Org Profile

Post by S.A. Robert » Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:01 am

Commented on amvnews, in general, liked the clip.

VIDOK
Org Profile

Post by VIDOK » Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:17 am

Thanks guys =)
V for VIDOK [FS] Opium-V

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”