My AMV is ready!

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Lone Wolf
Org Profile

My AMV is ready!

Post by Lone Wolf » Fri Feb 07, 2003 10:18 pm

That's right, ladies and gentlemen. Yours truly has completed his AMV! This will be my first distributed AMV ever! I couldn't distribute my original version because I had no hosting and people couldn't see the file on the peer-to-peer (P2P) program. I have come up with a solution: I'll be sending it through AOL Instant Messenger (AIM). Just message me and I'll send it to you.

My AIM name: Descent317

The AMV is a romance/drama using downloaded Final Fantasy VIII footage (I know there are a lot of FF8 AMVs out there, but FF8 was one of the only sources of footage I could get). I have worked on this for over a month and I'm extremely proud of it.

Tash
Org Profile

Post by Tash » Fri Feb 07, 2003 11:57 pm

is it good?

Lone Wolf
Org Profile

Post by Lone Wolf » Sat Feb 08, 2003 1:25 pm

Well, it's not DVD quality and it's not filled with special effects. However, I was going for the mood and style instead of the usual things that people look for. In that sense, I'd say it's good.

Anime Jedi
Org Profile

Post by Anime Jedi » Sun Feb 09, 2003 1:42 am

Congrats on finishing the AMV! It sounds pretty good. ^_^

Lone Wolf
Org Profile

Post by Lone Wolf » Sun Feb 09, 2003 8:04 pm

Well, I'll give Kazaa another chance. Just search for a file called "Lone Wolf - Innocent Youth".

I'm also wondering: if I'm behind a firewall, would people not be able to D/L it through both Kazaa or AIM? Some people said that they couldn't see the file through Kazaa and yet other random people have downloaded various other stuff from me.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”