Trial by Drowning (call me pink Hayes =P)

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
LittleAtari
Call Me Moneybagz
Org Profile

Re: Trial by Drowning (call me pink Hayes =P)

Post by LittleAtari » Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:52 am

pink haze wrote: If anyone figured out the no. 1 reason it's titled 'Trial by Drowning,' you get a gold star.
it showed the guy drowning in the video sometimes :uhoh:

well honestly, i know nothing about the anime, but from what i can interpret from this video, you coined it from the phrase 'trial and error.' While normally the phrase is to represent the usual learning process where errors are common, here, we have the hero's errors being more deadly. They hold more weight on him and thus cause him to drown under its pressure as he fights against it.

It's also interesting because you show a lot of imagery of life and power. All life comes from water, but you also show him drowning in it. So that which provides life can also cause death. A lot of the blood shown flows like water too.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”