Double Pokemon in the sky... what does it mean?

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Fizziks
Org Profile

Re: Double Pokemon in the sky... what does it mean?

Post by Fizziks » Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:19 pm

Both videos are great! I don't really watch many Pokemon videos, but these were really well done. :up:

Megamom
Org Profile

Post by Megamom » Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:07 pm

Double Dutch: Pokefun!! :up:

Indigo: Well... this is one of your best AMVs, I welcome the combination with the music especially at the end... really loved it because I could remember all the great films of Pokemon (I've watched all the movies)... and reminded me all those beautiful moments (though I am like a child), in order to thank you very much for this AMV!

PS: Waiting for next Pokemon movie! :awesome:
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:12 am

Thanks both of you <3

And also thanks to anyone who may (or may not) post afterwords!

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”