Hellsing - A Sick Painting

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Vanity
Org Profile

Re: Hellsing - A Sick Painting

Post by Vanity » Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:15 pm

Arashinome wrote:
Vanity wrote:Bravoo :up: ! and you hadd me thinkin' tht yuh couldn't make anythin' surprisinq after i saw yurh dz ic tourn. vid with hellsing which was amazin'q then you did it again!yurh scene selections was nice also!
He's Steve, his style changes every time he makes something.

Also, why is your status "Xnod"? You ain't no Xnod, dawg.
lmao! it's just screen name on xbox...ithink ishould change it so idnt gt kilt

Cytherea
Org Profile

Post by Cytherea » Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:22 pm

You can't please everyone and I had my doubts about this video, quite frankly the image itself scared me. HAHA! I feared by watching it, I would just be torturing myself, not due to your editing mind you, but due to the video's contents. BUT, I made myself buck up the courage to watch it and though the content disturbed me, I thought you did a really nice job on this video. IMO it fit well with your music choice. SO, super-duper job on the scary video. LOL No, really. I enjoyed it, well done, especially since you say it was rush job. O.O

SilkAMV
Org Profile

Post by SilkAMV » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:05 am

Cytherea wrote:You can't please everyone and I had my doubts about this video, quite frankly the image itself scared me. HAHA! I feared by watching it, I would just be torturing myself, not due to your editing mind you, but due to the video's contents. BUT, I made myself buck up the courage to watch it and though the content disturbed me, I thought you did a really nice job on this video. IMO it fit well with your music choice. SO, super-duper job on the scary video. LOL No, really. I enjoyed it, well done, especially since you say it was rush job. O.O
Yeah out of all the times I've worked with Hellsing, this is the first time I've done a geniune horror AMV with it. I wanted it to be over with as quick as possible.

-Reda-
Org Profile

Post by -Reda- » Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:19 am

This was terrible.
*sips tea*

NS
I like pants
Org Profile

Post by NS » Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:20 am

I like balloons, and this opera song, and stuff.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”