Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari Trailer + a manly bonus video.

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Re: Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari Trailer + a manly bonus video.

Postby tismon » Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:27 pm

Yay for first post and I can't think of a better reason that to say...huh?!?!?!

Seriously though, I really liked them...both. And not to show my noobieness off too much, but what anime was at 1:20 in the manly one?
tismon

Postby Cross/fade » Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:43 pm

JadeCharm wrote:Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari Trailer: Trailer was ok, but even so I would never watch this anime.
Manly Bonus Video: It was just....gay...I was scared :uhoh:

It was not gay, it was manly :uhoh:
Thanks for the comment 8-)

Sayco wrote:Pretty well done trailer :up: has the atmosphere and definitely convince me to watch this anime someday :amv:

MANLY AMV... awesome :up: :ying: :P I couldn't even imagine more manly amv then this one :D (good idea + sick animes + uncommon way of editing = Cross/fade outstanding vid :P)

Yay ! One more person gonna watch that title |:>

But I don't see any sick animes :ying:

carloscurro wrote:nice trailer! You have done a good job with the atmosphere, but I believe that it fails you to improve the texts or titles :up:

Haha, ya I guess your right. I lack skills in things like that and probably will for a while.

EkaCoralian wrote:The Manly Video had me stunned (and later on laughing xDD) and the trailer has persuaded me to check out that anime. : D
Awesome work as always, Cross. C=

Lol, I guess there are a few scenes that can "stun" a person xD. Glad you liked both.

tismon wrote:Yay for first post and I can't think of a better reason that to say...huh?!?!?!

Seriously though, I really liked them...both. And not to show my noobieness off too much, but what anime was at 1:20 in the manly one?

Welcome on forum then |:> . The title your looking for is Minami-ke (1st season).
Cross/fade
Type-Moon <3

Postby -MD » Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:42 am

Wow o.o I might need to watch the anime. Nice work. Somewhat reminds me of Escaflowne.
-MD

Postby Fizziks » Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:12 pm

Your trailer video was well done, and it has me interested in checking out the series. :up:

As for your manly AMV...it was really, really weird, but I liked it! :up:
Fizziks

Previous

Return to AMV Announcements