Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari Trailer + a manly bonus video.

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
tismon
Org Profile

Re: Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari Trailer + a manly bonus video.

Post by tismon » Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:27 pm

Yay for first post and I can't think of a better reason that to say...huh?!?!?!

Seriously though, I really liked them...both. And not to show my noobieness off too much, but what anime was at 1:20 in the manly one?

Cross/fade
Type-Moon <3
Org Profile

Post by Cross/fade » Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:43 pm

JadeCharm wrote:Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari Trailer: Trailer was ok, but even so I would never watch this anime.
Manly Bonus Video: It was just....gay...I was scared :uhoh:
It was not gay, it was manly :uhoh:
Thanks for the comment 8-)
Sayco wrote:Pretty well done trailer :up: has the atmosphere and definitely convince me to watch this anime someday :amv:

MANLY AMV... awesome :up: :ying: :P I couldn't even imagine more manly amv then this one :D (good idea + sick animes + uncommon way of editing = Cross/fade outstanding vid :P)
Yay ! One more person gonna watch that title |:>

But I don't see any sick animes :ying:
carloscurro wrote:nice trailer! You have done a good job with the atmosphere, but I believe that it fails you to improve the texts or titles :up:
Haha, ya I guess your right. I lack skills in things like that and probably will for a while.
EkaCoralian wrote:The Manly Video had me stunned (and later on laughing xDD) and the trailer has persuaded me to check out that anime. : D
Awesome work as always, Cross. C=
Lol, I guess there are a few scenes that can "stun" a person xD. Glad you liked both.
tismon wrote:Yay for first post and I can't think of a better reason that to say...huh?!?!?!

Seriously though, I really liked them...both. And not to show my noobieness off too much, but what anime was at 1:20 in the manly one?
Welcome on forum then |:> . The title your looking for is Minami-ke (1st season).

-MD
Org Profile

Post by -MD » Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:42 am

Wow o.o I might need to watch the anime. Nice work. Somewhat reminds me of Escaflowne.

Fizziks
Org Profile

Post by Fizziks » Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:12 pm

Your trailer video was well done, and it has me interested in checking out the series. :up:

As for your manly AMV...it was really, really weird, but I liked it! :up:

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”