Ninja Gaijin Production's videos back up!

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
dwchang
Sad Boy on Site
Org Profile

Ninja Gaijin Production's videos back up!

Post by dwchang » Thu Feb 06, 2003 7:18 pm

Hi! I have hosting now, so my videos are up. In the past, I only had one up so I guess the other 2 are considred "new."

Battery - a parody...I won't say anything more since it'll ruin it. It premiered *way* back in 2002, but again I had no hosting.

I Don't Belong Here - My newest video that premiered at Ushicon. An uncreative Evangelion/Shinji Video to Radiohead, but I wanted to do it since I "saw" the video and...well it *is* a hobby right? :-P

My first video was up awhile ago, but here it is again:Believe in Me can be found here.

I hope you enjoy them!

Daniel ^_^
Ninja Gaijin Productions[/url][/quote]

Chaos Angel
Org Profile

Post by Chaos Angel » Thu Feb 06, 2003 7:37 pm

Downloading now.

...I've been wanting to get my hands on Battery since I saw it at JAC last spring... Glad to see that it's up.
Fragile and Frail | Summertime

I'm not a vegetarian because I enjoy eating cute animals.

dwchang
Sad Boy on Site
Org Profile

Post by dwchang » Fri Feb 07, 2003 2:39 pm

Downloading now.

...I've been wanting to get my hands on Battery since I saw it at JAC last spring... Glad to see that it's up.
Well now I fully expect a review :-P Glad that *someone* wants it :)

Daniel ^_^

Koopiskeva
|:
Location: Out There Occupation: Fondling Private Areas ..of the Nation.
Org Profile

Post by Koopiskeva » Fri Feb 07, 2003 3:39 pm

I've got them all already :wink:

I just found out that JAC is having a video contest, but I don't know how it works. I mean, is it even a big contest and stuff? :|
Hi.

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Fri Feb 07, 2003 4:45 pm

Eh, it's not really all that big. It's basically within the people that regularly attend. That's not to say that we couldn't enter a video. I was going to enter mine, but I'm sure it won't be done in time. It's not a big con or anything. :?
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

dwchang
Sad Boy on Site
Org Profile

Post by dwchang » Fri Feb 07, 2003 5:04 pm

I just found out that JAC is having a video contest, but I don't know how it works. I mean, is it even a big contest and stuff?
By no means is it a big contest. I think last year we gave a poster away. I *think* it's mainly for attendees of JAC. Basically JAC is the Univ. of Illinois Japanese Animation Club (hence JAC) and last year, we as officers, decided on having a media contest (fan parodies, AMVs, live-action, etc.). I was the secretary last year and also a judge.

To make matters more fun (or worse), we also made it a parody of Iron Chef with an intro (done by moi :-P) and a "Chairman." Now it wasn't the whole 1:1 battles with a time limit (so I guess it's not Iron Chef), but we just wanted to have the "Chairman" and the badly dubbed judges (i.e. the squeaky girl, the gay guy, etc.).

I'd like to think my parody "The Making of Fox's Escaflowne" brought this about, but...then again that was a horrible horrible parody. Maybe it will see the light of day at ACen Hell. Hmmm....

In any case, if the officers made this event anything like ours last year, it's implied to be exclusive to members of the club only.

Daniel ^_^
Ninja Gaijin Productions
and
UIUC Alumni :-P

Chaos Angel
Org Profile

Post by Chaos Angel » Fri Feb 07, 2003 6:26 pm

::tries to block the memories of the entire audience groaning in mortal pain when the phrase "Anime: Cowboy Bebop, Song: Chop Suey by System of a Down" hit the screen::

If you think I'm making that up, I'm not. Practically the whole auditorium groaned when that came up.

And yeah, it's essentially a local contest, not a big convention deal. They gave posters to the two winners, and pocky as participation prizes.

mmm.... almond crunch pocky....

I think there were also DBZ paraphenalia that couldn't be given away, wasn't there?

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Fri Feb 07, 2003 6:33 pm

Well my brother said I could enter it, and I'm not accepted at U of I yet. And people can just enter JAC, can't they? Or do they have to sign up and stuff?
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

Chaos Angel
Org Profile

Post by Chaos Angel » Fri Feb 07, 2003 7:26 pm

You have to sign a form, but you don't have to be a U of I member. I went to Parkland, and I got in fine.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”