Light up the sky (we need more ttgls amvs)

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Ryukz82
Org Profile

Light up the sky (we need more ttgls amvs)

Post by Ryukz82 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:21 pm

Nothing really special, just did this in ike 5 hours this afternoon.

Enjoy.

NS
I like pants
Org Profile

Re: Light up the sky (we need more ttgls amvs)

Post by NS » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:24 pm

We already have a shitload of TTGL videos, idk where you're lookin'

/getz

Mkid
Im on the case
Org Profile

Post by Mkid » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:25 pm

Ryukz82 wrote:(we need more TTGLS amvs)
The only thing we need is moer cowbell!,

At the begining was choppy, another thing i didnt get was why start when simon is older go back to his young days and go back to older? didnt make sense to me
the end you just gave up and didnt hit any of the beats, could have had more of an impact. it was very inconsistant.
3/5
Last edited by Mkid on Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ryukz82
Org Profile

Post by Ryukz82 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:31 pm

NS wrote:We already have a shitload of TTGL videos, idk where you're lookin'

/getz
oh the "irony" my friend, you´ve gotta learn it.

LeX
Org Profile

Post by LeX » Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:30 am

Good work

ryuk |:>

Ryukz82
Org Profile

Post by Ryukz82 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:21 am

Mkid wrote: another thing i didnt get was why start when simon is older go back to his young days and go back to older? didnt make sense to me
OMG what happened to the org? ok i´ll try to explain though I shouldn´t cuz a viewer should be able to understand while watching... but here it goes.

1st simon living his life in peace bla bla asks Nia to marry him.
2nd Boom Nia and Simon have a flash back from when they met each other, then they try to kiss.. a sign that she accepts his request.
3rd oh no Nia becomes bad simon trys to save her and boom when he attacks her she remembers the first time simon saved her and all theire battles
4th she gains her memory but diasappears... then simon goes after her and he saves her and its time to save the earth THE END

I know it makes no sense but that´s not really important I just made this for fun and to take a break from other projects.

valdrianth
Org Profile

Post by valdrianth » Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:01 am

I already left you a opinion, but I figured I'd leave you a note here to tell you how much I enjoyed the video. It's also proof that scenes don't have to be in chronological order to make sense. Because I got the theme of the video you were trying to portray.

Ikore
Org Profile

Post by Ikore » Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:22 am

cooool stuff, as a matter of fact, we need moar AWESOME TTGL videos like this!!!

plain great AMV, not about storytelling over the entire series .-. as so many spoilers already done, but to focus in those characters, relations and good battles, great amv, nice sync, my favorite for this anime :up: :up: :up: , I need to watch this movie 8-) |:>
SING! Never mind the words!!!

MaseratsuMX
Org Profile

Post by MaseratsuMX » Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:46 am

What the f*ck happened to you?!

Now you liek to use cheap effects?! Or gay songs?!

Stay Raw liek you have been before...

Ryukz82
Org Profile

Post by Ryukz82 » Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:02 am

LeXxX wrote:Good work

ryuk |:>
Thanks man :D
valdrianth wrote:I already left you a opinion, but I figured I'd leave you a note here to tell you how much I enjoyed the video. It's also proof that scenes don't have to be in chronological order to make sense. Because I got the theme of the video you were trying to portray.
Thanks for the opinion I really apreciate it
Ikore wrote:cooool stuff, as a matter of fact, we need moar AWESOME TTGL videos like this!!!

plain great AMV, not about storytelling over the entire series .-. as so many spoilers already done, but to focus in those characters, relations and good battles, great amv, nice sync, my favorite for this anime :up: :up: :up: , I need to watch this movie 8-) |:>
Glad you liked :lol:
MaseratsuMX wrote:What the f*ck happened to you?!

Now you liek to use cheap effects?! Or gay songs?!

Stay Raw liek you have been before...
It´s always a pleasure to read your comments to my videos, your opinion is(not) always so important to me

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”