Project NeoEditor + Kanon in 5 Seconds

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
User avatar
Niwa
Cake Addiction
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 6:41 pm
Location: Sweden
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: I got eliminated from Project NeoEditor (BONUS VIDEO ADDED!)

Postby Niwa » Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:37 pm

Deadlines.

Nice one Kit :up:
Image

User avatar
AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:19 pm
Location: Somewhere
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Project NeoEditor + Kanon in 5 Seconds

Postby AimoAio » Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:28 pm

Kitsuner wrote:
BONUS VIDEO THAT I SHOULD HAVE RELEASED A WHILE AGO

:rofl: :up:

Being serious, I really enjoyed all of them :asd: especially From Oakville To Irvine & the Deadlines <3
Image

User avatar
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 8:38 pm
Status: Top Breeder
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: I got eliminated from Project NeoEditor (BONUS VIDEO ADDED!)

Postby Kitsuner » Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:21 pm

Castor Troy wrote:
Kitsuner wrote:BONUS VIDEO THAT I SHOULD HAVE RELEASED A WHILE AGO


OH YES. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :awesome:

You know it. :ying:
LantisEscudo wrote:Well done, Kit. I really like a lot of these. Sad to see you go.


kickass331 wrote:
Castor Troy wrote:
Kitsuner wrote:BONUS VIDEO THAT I SHOULD HAVE RELEASED A WHILE AGO


OH YES. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :awesome:

teeheehee

Glad you enjoyed it.
MycathatesyouAMV wrote:I liked most of them especially the book one, that was my fav. One one I disliked was the Deadlines one.

Thanks a lot. What was it about Deadlines that you didn't like?
Otohiko wrote::bzz:

Really sad to see you go, but hey, you can't say this wasn't a heck of a productive summer. That's a lot of good stuff there.

Oh, and Kanon isn't a comedy. It's a suspense thriller set in a mental institution. Except noone in the show knows they're in a mental institution. It's sort of like the Matrix, but with crazy people.
:bzz2:

The Matrix wasn't full of crazy people.
Dr.Dinosaur wrote:
Otohiko wrote::bzz:

Really sad to see you go, but hey, you can't say this wasn't a heck of a productive summer. That's a lot of good stuff there.

Oh, and Kanon isn't a comedy. It's a suspense thriller set in a mental institution. Except noone in the show knows they're in a mental institution. It's sort of like the Matrix, but with crazy people?
:bzz2:



No no no, it's not a suspense thriller, it's a comedy set in a mental institution. It is a classic situation comedy. The audience knows things the characters don't and it leads to hilarity!

You're older and lazier. Happy birthday.
Mkid wrote::up:

Thanks!
Niwa wrote:Deadlines.

Nice one Kit :up:

Thank you sir.
AimoAio wrote:
Kitsuner wrote:
BONUS VIDEO THAT I SHOULD HAVE RELEASED A WHILE AGO

:rofl: :up:

Being serious, I really enjoyed all of them :asd: especially From Oakville To Irvine & the Deadlines <3

Thanks a lot! I like it when people I don't talk with regularly enjoy my videos.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

User avatar
kickass331
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:11 pm
Status: Infamous
Location: West Chester, PA
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Project NeoEditor + Kanon in 5 Seconds

Postby kickass331 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:14 pm

Why no birthday love for me, it was july 17th
ImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 8:38 pm
Status: Top Breeder
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Project NeoEditor + Kanon in 5 Seconds

Postby Kitsuner » Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:24 pm

kickass331 wrote:Why no birthday love for me, it was july 17th

I didn't know that. Happy belated birthday.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

User avatar
Phantasmagoriat
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:26 pm
Status: ☁SteamPunked≈☂
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Project NeoEditor + Kanon in 5 Seconds

Postby Phantasmagoriat » Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:44 pm

Do not worry.
Image
Alf is here.
Image
Org Profile | AMVGuide | Phan Picks! | THE424SHOW | YouTube | "Galactic Escape"

"Effort to Understand; Effort to be Understood; to See through Different Eyes."


Return to “AMV Announcements”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests