Project JFE

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
jethropr
Org Profile

Project JFE

Post by jethropr » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:46 pm

I finally got off my lazy ass and put this on the org.

This was the video I put into Anime North 2010, and somehow won the Cinematography award.

Enjoy, and as always, Comments are always welcome.

EkaCoralian
Org Profile

Re: Project JFE

Post by EkaCoralian » Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:03 am

=D I remember seeing this at AN! Really nice work, and congrats on getting that award. : D
(Pfft, if anything I probably should've put a seizure warning at the beginning of my Anime North 2010 entry. xD;; It was that first one that had problems for like 10 minutes. So they played 'I Don't Want to Go to Toronto' and then mine.)

dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Org Profile

Post by dreamawake » Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:40 am

Finally released it, eh? Coo, grabbin'

Begi
Org Profile

Post by Begi » Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:39 pm

not too bad. I enjoyed it.
good job :up:

jethropr
Org Profile

Post by jethropr » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:21 pm

EkaCoralian wrote:=D I remember seeing this at AN! Really nice work, and congrats on getting that award. : D
(Pfft, if anything I probably should've put a seizure warning at the beginning of my Anime North 2010 entry. xD;; It was that first one that had problems for like 10 minutes. So they played 'I Don't Want to Go to Toronto' and then mine.)
Yea I remember your video as well, I found the biggest problem with your video was it's length. And seizure warnings ftw! :up:
Arashinome wrote:Finally released it, eh? Coo, grabbin'
Any thoughts on the final product?
Begi wrote:not too bad. I enjoyed it.
good job :up:
Thanks, glad you liked it :)

dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Org Profile

Post by dreamawake » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:40 pm

Good stuff, bro. I enjoyed it.

gotegenks
Org Profile

Post by gotegenks » Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:38 pm

nice, reminded me of a slower version of dcg's karas video

kudos' on making an authentic pause/lag-like effect, it bugged the shit out of me but it actually felt like lag at first.

Haunter103
Org Profile

Post by Haunter103 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:08 am

I enjoyed this.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

jethropr
Org Profile

Post by jethropr » Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:09 am

Arashinome wrote:Good stuff, bro. I enjoyed it.
:bzz:
gotegenks wrote:nice, reminded me of a slower version of dcg's karas video

kudos' on making an authentic pause/lag-like effect, it bugged the shit out of me but it actually felt like lag at first.
I thought you were kidding when you said my video was slower, cause in my book it's still pretty fast... but yea... dcg loves his acid vids :awesome: . And I'm glad my "lag" effect worked on you. It was one of those things that I had to tweak constantly, but I can understand how it can bug people. It still bugs me, truth be told, but it was basically my only option to shorten the video without a terrible crossfade.
Haunter103 wrote:I enjoyed this.
:up: I still have my eye out for the redone version of Time It Just Right, still waiting on that hockey anime :P

gotegenks
Org Profile

Post by gotegenks » Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:34 pm

jethropr wrote:
gotegenks wrote:nice, reminded me of a slower version of dcg's karas video

I thought you were kidding when you said my video was slower, cause in my book it's still pretty fast... but yea... dcg loves his acid vids :awesome: . And I'm glad my "lag" effect worked on you. It was one of those things that I had to tweak constantly, but I can understand how it can bug people. It still bugs me, truth be told, but it was basically my only option to shorten the video without a terrible crossfade.
my bad, i hadn't seen the video since like a year ago and i swear it was just a constant 60fps 1frame flicker effect (bit of an exaggeration but w/e)

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”