Vivaldi Vs. OnyX (AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION, WIN A FREE PUPPY!)

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
EvaFan
Org Profile

Re: Vivaldi Vs. OnyX (AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION, WIN A FREE PUPPY!)

Post by EvaFan » Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:31 am

I dunno if there's a winner yet but I thought the sync editing was good on both ends however onyx's conceptually fit the lyrics more with scene choices IMO which would lead to my vote for him regardless of length. More length doesn't necessarily mean better too me, it just means they did more of the same kind of work unless they got creative further into it. Actually to me it would make more sense to make a 30 second clip as perfect as possible then to drag on the 30 second clip in the same fashion. Sorry, vivaldi though I did like your clip.
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

Taite
Org Profile

Post by Taite » Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:18 am

Ikore gave the winning vote to Vivaldi, so he wins.

I liked them both as well, but I actually agree with Ikore that Vivaldi's vid seems really "solid."
Image Image

OnyX DragoN
Org Profile

Post by OnyX DragoN » Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:28 pm

Thanks for voting everyone. I actually liked Vivaldi's better myself lmao.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

Vivaldi
Polemic Apologist
Org Profile

Post by Vivaldi » Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:14 pm

|:> Wow that was close, at 10 votes it was split 5-5 with my last vote coming in first— I'm somewhat inclined to call it a draw.

Anyway, thanks for voting everyone, I've got 12 1K-lbs Snorlaxes boxed up and ready to be sent as soon as you fax me the shipping fees. :V
<Kenzichu> HAHAHA!!
<Kenzichu> everyone died!

Niotex
The Phantom Canine
Org Profile

Post by Niotex » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:56 am

None of the above?

I kid.

Or am I?

Nira1992
Org Profile

Post by Nira1992 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:31 pm

Vivaldi. For reasons other people have already stated before.

Nice job to both of you! Have some :pizza:.
My Anime List
ImageImageImage
Icon by glass_sylph@livejournal.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”