Memories of the Coldest Winter

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Omega Goku
Org Profile

Memories of the Coldest Winter

Post by Omega Goku » Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:28 pm

Something I did way back but never uploaded.

GrooveOn
Org Profile

Re: Memories of the Coldest Winter

Post by GrooveOn » Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:25 pm

Thought it was pretty epic man didn't like what you did when the music did the static thingy and i didn't like those white flashes too much but other than that the cuts were sexy and the scene selection was sexy. Good job man 4/5

mindinchaos
Org Profile

Post by mindinchaos » Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:10 am

I'll not talk about my preference about music, cuz even if It didnt taste me the video was edited well, some parts could be done in other ways like those flashes (drums part) maybe too fast and strong you should tried other transitions, I think a scale effect could work better. Anyway the rest was perfect the video had feeling and you also choosed of course a great anime to edit (thought I didnt see it, I mean the scenes)
4/5 ^^ Good Job

Omega Goku
Org Profile

Post by Omega Goku » Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:19 pm

GrooveOn wrote:Thought it was pretty epic man didn't like what you did when the music did the static thingy and i didn't like those white flashes too much but other than that the cuts were sexy and the scene selection was sexy. Good job man 4/5
mindinchaos wrote:I'll not talk about my preference about music, cuz even if It didnt taste me the video was edited well, some parts could be done in other ways like those flashes (drums part) maybe too fast and strong you should tried other transitions, I think a scale effect could work better. Anyway the rest was perfect the video had feeling and you also choosed of course a great anime to edit (thought I didnt see it, I mean the scenes)
4/5 ^^ Good Job
Thanks guys, and yeah I was also wondering if the flashes were a bit much but unfortunately I went with it, but I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Jwalk0
Org Profile

Post by Jwalk0 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:21 am

I have the same thoughts on the cons these two mentioned but regardless this is the best amv I've seen with this track and I've already seen 2 before yours :up:
"Someday humankind will come to understand one another! I sincerely believe that!" Fei Fong Wong
"We live to make the impossible possible! That is our Focus!" Claire 'Lightning' Farron
"Believe in yourself, and create your own destiny. Don't fear failure." Toonami

The Lord Jesus Christ is the only way.
Image Image

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”