Have you heard?

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.
User avatar
dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:50 pm
Status: Sick & Uninspired
Location: Nowheresville, NJ
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Have you heard?

Postby dreamawake » Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:13 pm

Heard about what?
Image

User avatar
ExSphere
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:43 pm
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Have you heard?

Postby ExSphere » Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:36 pm

I never thought i'd see the day you return. Not my taste at all, since I hate all jokes that relate to family guy.
I hope to see more work from you though <3

User avatar
gotegenks
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:54 pm
Location: charlesgood, california
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Have you heard?

Postby gotegenks » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:58 pm

ExSphere wrote:I never thought i'd see the day you return. Not my taste at all, since I hate all jokes that relate to family guy.
I hope to see more work from you though <3

it was a song before it was a family guy joke :bzz:
Image

User avatar
NS
I like pants
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:05 pm
Status: Pants
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Have you heard?

Postby NS » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:18 pm

gotegenks wrote:
ExSphere wrote:I never thought i'd see the day you return. Not my taste at all, since I hate all jokes that relate to family guy.
I hope to see more work from you though <3

it was a song before it was a family guy joke :bzz:


but the video is directly a reference to family guy :o.

either way, I found it silly and laughed a little.
ImageImage

User avatar
gotegenks
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:54 pm
Location: charlesgood, california
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Have you heard?

Postby gotegenks » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:23 pm

NS wrote:
gotegenks wrote:
ExSphere wrote:I never thought i'd see the day you return. Not my taste at all, since I hate all jokes that relate to family guy.
I hope to see more work from you though <3

it was a song before it was a family guy joke :bzz:


but the video is directly a reference to family guy :o.

either way, I found it silly and laughed a little.

how? the title?
Image

User avatar
Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2001 8:45 pm
Status: Retired from AMVs
Location: California
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Have you heard?

Postby Castor Troy » Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:23 pm

It wouldn't end! :ying:
Image
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

User avatar
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:13 pm
Status: Flapping Lips
Location: Arkansas
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Have you heard?

Postby CodeZTM » Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:25 pm

That was special, but the good kind of special. :up:

User avatar
gotegenks
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:54 pm
Location: charlesgood, california
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Have you heard?

Postby gotegenks » Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:42 pm

Code wrote:That was special, but the good kind of special. :up:

DURRR :bzz: :bzz2:
Image

User avatar
godix
a disturbed member
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2002 12:13 am
Org Profile

Re: Have you heard?

Postby godix » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:51 am

Did you just flip me the bird? Well a happy fuck you return to you too.
Image

User avatar
mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:24 am
Status: (」・ワ・)」(⊃・ワ・)⊃
Location: Gallarate (VA), Italy
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Have you heard?

Postby mirkosp » Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:41 am

I heard U like.
Image
Image

User avatar
AMV_4000
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2002 6:29 am
Location: USA
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Have you heard?

Postby AMV_4000 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:52 am

godix wrote:Did you just flip me the bird? Well a happy fuck you return to you too.

<3 I've missed you too :aimkissyface:

User avatar
iGREASE
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:04 am
Location: Vegas.
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Have you heard?

Postby iGREASE » Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:47 pm

GLORIUS

User avatar
Ikore
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:08 pm
Status: Alive
Location: Costa Rica.
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Have you heard?

Postby Ikore » Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:09 pm

¬_¬ you deserve a very special spot on hell for editing this. grats :up: :up: :up: :bzz2: :bzz2: :bzz2: :bzz2: :bzz2:
SING! Never mind the words!!!

User avatar
neorose
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2001 7:33 pm
Location: Aurora,Co
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Have you heard?

Postby neorose » Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:06 pm

:shock: LOL...Best AMV of the Year :bzz:

User avatar
aerotem
show 'em my judo throw
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:28 pm
Status: nah
Location: New Hampshire
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Have you heard?

Postby aerotem » Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:25 am

.....
Image


Return to “AMV Announcements”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests